There are currently 15...

there are currently 15,000 Ethiopian Oromo savages lined up in our border because our retarded new widely disliked President just got us into the proxy war with Ethiopia and Egypt. He decided to side with Egypt over the damn dispute when we've always been neutral about it. The opposition parties in my cunt decided to contact Ethiopia and now they sending troops here to "fight" al shabaab. 5 years of semi-progress are about to be wiped out/ Schools, hospital and infrastructure were finally being rebuilt thanks to our former president but all of that will now be destroyed. Egypt will probably send troops here and so will Ethiopia. They will our country to fight. It's over

Attached: .....jpg (600x583, 38.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVz9yisco9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine refugeeing to somalia damn

Aren't you that nword who talks shit about other thirdies all over Any Forums???

since you are one of 3 guys with internet in somalia you must be part of the last goverment.

Why do somalia keeps involving itselfs in warfare? non stop conflict since decolonization dude, was deconolization a mistake??? maybe brits were trashy but they keep yourself from killing each other every summer like some kind of national sport

There is only one nation which is capable to defend Muslims, yet you beg to Egycucks for help.

>nword
pot meet kettle, sp*c

no i love thirdies i hate firsties
everyone here has internet and its due our corrupt leaders
no one wanted thios

Cope Wakandan

Somalia be kidding me

How did the current president come to power over the last one?

Somalian blood is built for chaos. Allah has cursed the Somalians as punishment for being the tribe from which Yakub was born into and nurtured. Until he created the whiteoid race.

My man blue Vietnam

parliaments votes him in, it was rumored he got $200 million from foreign cunts to basically buy parliaments votes. This guy was president before from 2012 to 2016 and never built a road or hospital or anything, he was buying land in other countries to build hotels. The last president the guy on the right in pic related wasn't corrupt, tried rebuilding our army and made us neutral with everyone. He also was slowly beating the terrorists. It sucks he's out, if there was a one man one vote he would win 98% of votes lmao

Attached: FStdxr0X0AAQlbj.jpg (1280x720, 151.62K)

Stay safe, my nigga.. OUR nigga. Don't you die on us. Any Forums needs you.

Somalia's proper place is as a cum dumpster for the VMMAH

>foreign cunts
From who? Do you see the possibility of it the intervention in Ethiopia causing a split within Somalia itself?

get fucked

Attached: 7f8.jpg (999x661, 105.97K)

kenya, USA. egypt. Ethiopia is just trying to help the opposition party get back in power, but ofc if they invade warlords will be able to get power again and everyone from north to south will fight for control.
no one here claims descendant from yemenis. They are slaves here in slave camps and their women are prostitutes
youtube.com/watch?v=cVz9yisco9s

Thank you my jewish king, i will escape back to the west if anything bad happens

>back
Did you went to sweden then came back?

WHAT the ACTUAL fuck???!!!
people are legit going into mad max anarchy country, to dodge the draft for war? lmao

That's a few hundred low caste refugees and no they do not prostitute themselves, youre making shit up somalicel.
Yemeni Chad Warlords still are the progenitors of your blighted race.

Stay away from Minnesota