Introduce qt coworker i'm trying to bang to peep show

>introduce qt coworker i'm trying to bang to peep show
>next week at lunch qt coworker tells me and other coworkers that i'm just like the character mark
>she pulls out her phone and starts showing other coworkers peep show mark clips on youtube
>they all start laughing at me and agree with her

Attached: MSWt40z.jpg (500x279, 42.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/05/26/peep-show-us-reboot-women-led-female-version-fx-sam-bain-9695030/
youtube.com/watch?v=feJlRDLX0iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLyjvplaJxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice job, you memed yourself into a Peep Show moment.

>OH MY GOD JEREMY....
>This is like when Napoleon Bonaparte tried to take a steamboat up the Nile... but this time the crocodiles are on the deck and it's March....
>Yep I'm just going to be robbed and assaulted in my own home continuously by strangers this is my life now

You really Jez'd this one up, OP.

>introduce qt coworker i'm trying to bang to peep show

Big mistake. Women can never understand it.

This is true. I made the same mistake as well.

if you were called jeremy you had a chance. mark means its a no go

What if someone says you're like Super Hans?

Time to put the dick in the dubby

metro.co.uk/2019/05/26/peep-show-us-reboot-women-led-female-version-fx-sam-bain-9695030/

cool story r3ddit

>Women can never understand it.
Correct, they'll just do what they did to user. Also to OP, if she did this then she clearly was never interested in you. Women will playfully tease men they want but not humiliate them with this collective friend shit.

I've been told I'm Darrel.

>dude I'm such a social outcast, the qt I had alone at my place to watch TV with said so!
kill all normalfags

If you were to abduct, rape and murder her we would understand.

That is the office

>That is the office
Darrel is a friend mark makes that turns out to be a neo nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=feJlRDLX0iQ

being a socially akward outcast and being a schizo no one feels safe alone near are different things

Then you're based and they fear your masculine energy

why do women do not like it? I remember watching it on TV and my sister always was whining about how boring and dumb it was
is it because women hate actual men with problems? it's funny to me how she really liked Friends or That 70's Show, where male leads have no negative personality traits in the way peep show does with every character

youtube.com/watch?v=oLyjvplaJxE

Attached: index.jpg (1280x720, 73.01K)

This is so terrifying.
Every time I worry about being single I watch this and it snaps me out of it.

it's ugly people staring directly into the camera and being awkward
nobody outside your damp little muslim colony likes it

It's mostly about dating from the male's perspective. And it's funny in a lot of subtle ways but the parts that stick with you are deep truths men think but never say. Also the show is not much to look at. No one is especially attractive and it is mostly just closeups of faces.

Attached: markcorrigan.jpg (460x306, 104.03K)

you're a bitch and nobody respects you

Im only here for that one webm of that crazy chick that wants to fuck him so bad.
Why didn't he fuck her again?

Don't put your dick in crazy.