Strong independent woman in the first 30 minutes of the first episode

>strong independent woman in the first 30 minutes of the first episode
>characters laugh it off
garbage

Attached: 1647151667244.jpg (1443x2048, 422.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46A0NQE9geY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait until the Captain starts having gay sex.

it's kino

i made it 35 minutes and i'll never watch it again. feels like i dodged a bullet

Definitely did.

I also gave it 1 episode, didn't dislike it but saw no reason to watch more

I felt the first season were quite good.
How many fucking times did they oull the "sneakily swim and board the other ship thereby immediately winning lol". Its so retarded and got so repetitive, at the end it didnt even matter what kind of ship anyone had.

Certifiably filtered. Black Sails is kino of the highest order and you are unironically too stupid to get it.

It was just kind of okay bro, sorry.

Get lost, moron. If OP's in the mood for pirates he can always watch Captain Blood or pick up Pirate Freedom. There's no need to watch this terrible homosexual propaganda show.

>strong independent woman
Every woman in the show has to whore themselves out to men to get any kind of influence, there is no exception.

The woman are the worst part of the show but the dudes are certifiable kino. Even the gay shit was actually tolerable

Fuck op post best scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=46A0NQE9geY

the ship stuff is kino. the rest is shite

That black cunt, the daughter of Eleanor's first hand man, didn't whore herself out.

Her character is incredibly annoying, but the series is pretty good overall.

>black woman
No thanks

it jumped the shark when they did the slave rebellion thing, not because it was muh epic negrinos since that's historically accurate part, but because it came outta nowhere and took up way too much of the plot with no buildup or payoff

Watched this show but all I remember is that it’s all about someone trying to get his homo love interest back.

the first season is a bit slow
but it gets fucking great later on

VANE?

Attached: e2b4493ef480bc6deaa259865217a0fc.jpg (1080x1920, 336.52K)