Attract white pleb audience

>attract white pleb audience
>flop

Attached: the flopman.png (768x1138, 1.4M)

many such cases

Attached: 1653369785080.jpg (1368x851, 386.3K)

WTF
I realised I actually do like some of the bottom movies. blacks is kino?

How do Jews spend so much on European epics

>top: grey and brown
>bottom: colourful and vibrant
The kikes did this.

>Why yes, I do take pride in my race by consuming Hollywood flicks

Attached: 1598824087148.png (640x730, 82.9K)

It was made by Northmen for Northmen. It is like a Viking saga but Viking sagas are not cinematic. It is a fringe movie and will be a fringe movie.

I think the promo material tried to attract the faggoty metalhead type people, while in fact it was historically accurate kino.

seething

it's unironically over whitebros

12 years a slave is a white movie

>2 great movies that underperformed because the masses are dumb
>3 straight to dvd-tier trash with overblown budgets (money laundering)

these are not the same thing

why not include say a quiet place or any white marvel movie? or my big fat greek wedding? oh because that wouldn't fit your narrative

Once word got out that it's the story where Shakespeare stole to write Hamlet it was doomed. Saying Shakespeare to an American audience will automatically make 85%+ stop paying attention immediately.
The film was incredible though I wanna see the director's cut for the proper opening.

I keep telling yall that white culture isn't thst interesting, but no one listens.

>directed by Steve McQueen

he made Shame for the whites

The only time in probably over a decade I regret pirating a film. Everything is so terrible and the cinema isn't a convenient distance, I never go anymore, but I actually feel guilty for not going to this one. I'll buy some version of it I guess when it releases.

UHH WHITEBROS???

There's going to be 9 minutes of deleted scene on the blu ray apparently. I hope we see the northman guy joining the Berserker group when he was young.

>top: well thought out movies dealing with questions about life, honour and the purpose of man made for a true connoisseur audience

>bottom:lowest common denominator trash made for the mutted marvel audience

Yup checks our

whites dont need black panther tier nonsense, the discord raiders itt need to learn their place

>Knights
>Vikings
Trash will always flop.

Attached: 1623153018411.jpg (513x614, 149.59K)

Attached: 81103344.jpg (500x333, 115.58K)