Zoomers ruined Letterboxd

I hate zoomers so fucking much. Yeah, nigger, I'm sure Billy Wilder can finally rest in peace knowing you gave his film four stars. Jesus Fucking Christ, shut up.

Why does every pretentious zoomer asshole think their opinion is sooo important that they have to put it out there?

Attached: EW0HXlGWoAEnibb.jpg (899x1200, 238.83K)

Zoomers this zoomers that, take your meds grandpa.

these faggot movie reviewing sites are millennial shit
they've been around for decades

They were better before your zoomzoom kind came around

Zoomers can't think for themselves. Not even joking. They need to be told what to think about a thing all the time. And every single "different" worldview is met with "memes and le ratio!" all the time. It's sickening how much they value likes.

>Boomers give millennials non-stop shit for years
>Zoomers grow up and start giving boomers shit for ruining the world
>Millennials, ungrateful niggers as always, start giving zoomers shit

Why are you faggots like this? Literally the only generation that says you're not so bad and your response is to turn on them and pretend like you're in the same league as boomers. Well you're not, you'll never be a boomer, they will never accept you.
YWNBAB

what a huge faggot that is

>gen z white male
>thinks he is a film critic
>has letterboxd
>favorite films include: american psycho

I heard he sucked dick for tickets to Cannes.

Letterboxd was ruined when they full globohomo back when the female Ghostbusters and new Star Wars came out.

Has there ever been someone who called their videos "video essays" who wasn't a fucking faggot? This guy, Filmento, The Closer Look, etc. I normally play this shit randomly when cooking to have something on in the background and normally click off within 5 seconds nowadays because that's all it takes for me to realise if someone's a faggot or not. The other day I gave this stupid fucking "Pirates of the Carribbean: Accidental Genius" video a chance and what a shitty slog, even though I got only 10 minutes into it.
>was 2017 but pre-TLJ so the simpering little worm smugly attacks George Lucas constantly
>"Accental" makes no sense when he keeps referring to very intentional decisisions on the part of the director, actors, etc.
>Has to highlight obvious bullshit like Will calling Pirates "it" to convey he doesn't like them
WHO the fuck likes this stuff? ESL 3rd worlders who are too lacking in gray matter that they need PoC explained to them like they're 10?

I use icheckmovies. It's an uglier site so it scares off redditors by default.

If I agree with you, will you cook for me? :3

>white
>dark hair and eyes
NOPE

nobody cares about your reviews, developing some kind of ego or persona around fucking reviewing movies or albums on a website is the saddest shit in the world.

He has the same wretched primative yet unthreatening subhuman look as someone like schafrillas. I think it's an eyebrows/eyelash thing. They have visible yet weak little eyebrows, no eyelashes, and a shitty eyelash shape, which is how famous celebrities with dark eyes like Colin Farrell or Keira Knightley don't look subhuman

Attached: cuntfaggot.png (301x449, 219.4K)

Right, but really, does anyone actually think that a zoomer's opinion is worth anything? These little shits are barely out of college.

boomers have way worse taste than zoomers

Why do you follow these losers and blogpost your tantrums about it on Any Forums? OP is a faggot as always.

That's beside the point, isn't it. Like, I'm a zoomer, but I refuse to watch “video essays” made by my peers, because they can't possibly teach me anything.

those who are actually into film I wouldn't say necessarily

letterboxd is great for finding good shit to watch and logging your own but the user reviews are truly cringe central

Than don't watch it? That's what I do.

I don't.

that thing is not White

Hereditary was made because rrosemarys baby filters them