No capeshit holy trinity

No capeshit holy trinity.

Attached: 9B616A44-D5C9-4567-8F95-66621B930B75.jpg (650x288, 36.78K)

>No capeshit
brad did capeshit tho: achilles in troy

for now

Attached: 1521969774059.png (462x510, 39.51K)

Brad was in memepool 2.

MI is basically capeshit at this point, but with better stunts.

Brad was in Deadpool 2

MI is capeshit if it was kino

Brad Pitt will be in capeshit within the next 5 years on an as yet unannounced appearance (albeit a minor appearance but as a capeshit in it nonetheless).
Cap this post faggots.

fuck you mouse dont touch em with your filthy jew hands.

Inglorious Basterds is jewy capeshit cope
World War Z is capeshit
Mission Impossible isn’t capeshit but it’s damn close and the worse installments inspired a lot of action movie tropes that have been co-opted by capeshit
Let me think about Leo

Already been done.

You're from the year 2013?!

That someone told about it already or that it's been officially announced and I didn't notice? I'd be pretty shocked either way.

Brad Pitt made a cameo in Deadpool

Attached: brad-pitt-vanisher-deadpool-2.jpg (1440x598, 52.94K)

Are those Superior Iron Man, Vanisher and Dr. Doom?

DiCaprio and Pitt are both libtards, I would replace them with Bale and Gosling.
Cruise is based and the best male actor of our time despite his height -- owing largely to the fact he does his own stunts (and extremely impressive ones at that).

Dumbass

pitt was in redditpool
marvel will hoover up cruise for superior iron man because they now know that people want it
dicaprio will probably be cast as the lead in one of those shitty sony spinoffs about z-list characters

how many quips did he have in it?

He was in Deadpool

Bale was Batman and he's playing some bad guy in the next Thor movie, he's definitely capeshit.

Brad and Tom were in the Morbius prequel tho.

Leo wouldn't make a good Dr. Doom, rather have him as Mr. Sinister

Bale's Batman isn't capeshit but I didn't know he was going to be in a Thor movie, what a shame. In his stead I officially nominate Tom Hanks

Henry Cavill would be next on my list but he was in capeshit. Next would be the jew Jake Gyllenhaal but he has been in capeshit.

Attached: 1645934857821.jpg (229x220, 10K)