Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: literallymee.jpg (512x512, 35.79K)

Shansha...

Attached: 1516970155647.jpg (502x503, 43.35K)

Autism is a ladder

>OH N-

Attached: stupidmoment.jpg (1280x720, 266.82K)

i can barely even remember what happened in the later seasons of GoT. this show was about 3 seasons too long and on top of that there was not even a single titcow on the cast.

his entire plan was cope for being btfo'd by the chad brandon stark

Basically, and also hatred for high nobles.
To understand his character you have to understand he is a self made man.

No, just a typical MERITOCRAT, who got redpilled by a LANDEDNOBILITY with blood-ties.
Those meritocratic cucks are always like this.
Even the most rich and powerful must sleep and they can't sleep with one eye open. That's why an inbred 7th degree cousin is much better than any genius from the streets, for any position of power.

Hubris. Carcetti only wanted the job to stroke his ego. He had a hot wife he didn't deserve.

No, it was assassination by authors. S7 Littefinger is nothing like S1-S6 Littlefinger.
He's basically a brain-amputee waiting to get slaughtered. SHAAAANSHA, SHAVE ME.

Ann Harrenhall?

S6 was stupid too, he gave Shansha to the Boltons for absolutely no reason or political gain.

He was unironically an incel. Losing the love of his life to Chad broke his mind, and he never got over it.

decades of inceldom

True but he still won the battle of the bastards and could have taken Winterfell for himself.
Cersei allowed him to do that if I'm not mistaken. He would have only had to let Jon die.

You don't get it, though, it's so she can control him (in a patriarchal society where women get only as much agency as they're allowed to by husbands) and get revenge on her family (by being repeatedly dicked by the man who betrayed them).

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Sansa's plotline is where the rot of the series became really apparent. The writers wanted a specific outcome (her onscreep rape for shock value), and did not care how to get there logically. The same principle is why we get Daenerys randomly going crazy and Bran becoming king with 0 foreshadowing.

Not entirely, he had to have some wealth and status already considering he was able to run shoulders with the families of major lords. Varis is the true self-made man and most based character, since he started from the absolute bottom and reached the top in a foreign country, and all without even a single testicle.

He was a volcel. He could have fucked any time he wanted.
He was even raped. Don't know how that factors in.

No autists are incapable of hiding their powerlevel. They would sperg the moment it came to impress someone.

I mean, yeah, he got under Tully's wing because he has technically a title, but in the book he visits there and it's literally a small rocky building, a sheep pen and an old guy who keeps the place.
While his title is what gets him in Tully's court, he gets the position of master of coing thanks to his skill alone, since for high nobles he might as well have been a peasant.

>He was a volcel. He could have fucked any time he wanted.
Fucking a prostitute is not the same. In order to shed inceldom, he would have to fuck Catelyn or Sansa, and he couldn't.
>He was even raped. Don't know how that factors in.
It broke him even further, because he seems to actually believe it was voluntary sex with Catelyn, and not rape by Lysa.

his dragonflight plan wasn't so good

>In order to shed inceldom, he would have to fuck Catelyn or Sansa, and he couldn't.
No, he was married and fucked his wife.
Incel mean involuntary celibate, not being unable to fuck your crush.
Whore count, too, especially if you don't have to pay them and he certainly wouldn't.