Untitled

:(

Attached: what-will-become-of-Howard-Hamlin-Some-Theories.jpg (1500x850, 62.76K)

They will label his death as a suicide and get away with it, and that's how Howard will be remembered; As a drug addict suicidal coward.

Attached: 1580722888967.jpg (500x500, 59.3K)

he unironically did not deserve any of this

I no longer want to watch this show. They did my boy dirty

Howardbros... what the hell do we do now?

>Spends the last 5 minutes of his life explaining to Kim and Jimmy why he deserves it
GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

you mean he spent them explaining why kim and jimmy are heartless psychos right

vince is a piece of shit

Attached: 1473484944754.gif (143x181, 1.01M)

He literally explains how his life was handed to him on a silver platter and he spent it fucking over the small people. Even when he has his change of heart, he still only cares about himself. He's all "NAMAST3" but still manipulates an innocent old lady in the day of his death just so he can get a bigger paycheck and let the victims of Sandpiper wallow away for years instead of reaching a settlement.

He did NOTHING wrong.

There's a lot to be said but him making her get in a wheelchair just for the sake of the case was incredible, that's lawyers for you

don't hate the player, hate the game.

Seems like a pretty based guy to me

anywhere to watch talking saul?

I can't believe people on here actually latched on to Howard. Its like when for years people claimed they loved Stannis Baratheon when he was by far the most boring character on GOT.

Contrarianism is a disease.

6 years of character development and then he just dies by le randumb coincidence. Total bullshit.

His only fault was that he was too loyal to Chuck..

I assume most people liked Stannis based on the book version of his character, the actor was great but D&D had no clue what the point of him was. I can imagine loving show Stannis thanks to the extraneous material.

Howard on the other hand, what show have you been watching? Ever since S1E09 people have been appreciating him more and more

the incredible irony of course is that, chuck was right, jimmy is a piece of shit, he even poisoned kim, and howard's death, though he will never know it, ultimately proved that fact

>he expects people to not look out for their own self interests
seek help. You dont live in the real world.

Sucks he's out of the show but he died the way he lived - confronting every challenge thrown at him head-on, keeping his dignity and soul intact. He died like a man.

Howard is a pinnacle of what a 50-60 normie looks like.

>confronting every challenge thrown at him head-on

with money from a company his father and Chuck formed. He struggled through live on an easy mode and Jimmy was the only person who actually told him to get his shit together. And in the end he thought that was an achievement. He was cucked to the point his wife kicked him out od the house. Not to mention Clif who had to remind him the Sandpaper case needs to serve the client’s interest and not his greedy ass or revange towards Jimmy. A case that Jimmy brought to HHM, digging through shit in the dumpster.

But as far as his death goes, it was just wrong time and place.

>coward
Suicide isn't cowardly

How do you guys feel knowing that Gene and relocated Kim are going to live a happy ending together in rural Nebraska after all of this?

I know but some people will see it that way