Stormfront

I actually liked her a lot

Attached: The-Boys-Season-2-Stormfront.jpg (1200x602, 144.05K)

I wish she’d squeeze my cock really hard it got sore and call me a pathetic goyim who was going to betray his race by giving up his seed to have khazar babies with her tbqhwyfamalamazoids

She did mog every other girl pretty hard while she was around

Attached: stormfront-aya-cash-the-boys-1596556459.jpg (2666x4000, 969.76K)

>i'm 100 yrs old and also... social media savvy
huh

Can we have a series or movie that ironically shows the nazis as the good guys, or is that too dangerous or something?

it's stupid and incorrect and so is anyone who defends them or identifies with them

We may have them shown as normal people and not cartoon villains, but never as the good guys, since they weren't the good guys in the first place.

Which is why I said ironically, but in your haste to discredit me, you seem to have overlooked that... almost as if you're being a nazi in being anti-nazi.

Attached: 1644876241831.jpg (940x1024, 61.76K)

a movie where you're led to believe you're following the good guys but its revealed that they're actually bad later on might work, outright nazi's though no

To be fair she was schmoozing with goebbels and himmler
Probably understood media manipulation exceptionally well over the years

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-08-19-at-11.19.18-dfffa50.jpg (620x413, 32.9K)

I'm thinking of something like Starship Troopers, but with Jews instead of Bugs, and in WW2 instead of sci-fi, maybe put it a bit on the nose that it's meant ironically, so no one gets the wrong message, since that went over most of the people who watched ST.

why wouldn't she be better than zoomers, though?

subscribe to pewdiepie

why wouldn't she be ? She's not a grandma, what kind of logic is this kek. Btw my 70yo grandma has facebook and a smartphone

How did they manage to make a girl so good i both want to violently rape her but also be violently raped by her?

Attached: stormfront-the-boys-season-2-1236023.jpg (1200x600, 53.65K)

I wanted to have sex with her.

Next you'll tell us your grandma hates jews and asians.

not everyone on this site is a mentally ill american, sorry to disappoint

It was funny because she's supposed to be some kind of "Nazi", but she doesn't actually sport any Nazi symbols or promote any Nazi ideology. Plus she is very, very clearly Jewish. So the whole thing is a confused mess.

>she doesn't actually sport any Nazi symbols or promote any Nazi ideology
I don't know if you are familiar with the show, but a big part of the supes' thing is their image/marketing/income. So if you think she should sport Nazi symbols and yell fuck jews and niggers on live tv because only then you can see her as a true nazi (which the real nazis never really did btw) then you are a double moron.

>Applying mortal logic to immortals

There's a difference between external life and eternal youth, know the difference, it could save.. your life

>shitty e-celeb parody gets canceled for some "tweets" she made back in the 1930s
I'm not sure if they're shitting on the altright boogeyman or if they're shitting on ecelebs that forget the internet is forever
At any rate the execution is kind of hilarious
Also Maeve is best girl.

The single most jewish white supremacist this side of the galaxy

Attached: oof.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

>I don't know if you are familiar with the show, but a big part of the supes' thing is their image/marketing/income. So if you think she should sport Nazi symbols and yell fuck jews and niggers on live tv because only then you can see her as a true nazi (which the real nazis never really did btw) then you are a double moron.

Attached: dial 8.png (600x500, 45.69K)

So i won. I know, no need to confirm it.

nigga he's right and you're a triple moron

>i'm 100 yrs old and also... social media savvy
>huh
Well she saw the rise of TV news radio the internet so she knows what works I belive that part
This she has mommy jew energy

Give Jewish nazi gf

Why would her marketing symbols change what she does in private

She literally murders random black people in the show to show us how racist she is. But also refuses to say any racial slurs beyond PG13.

How is that logical?