They are literally, literally, pure fucking evil

they are literally, literally, pure fucking evil

Attached: 1652901287589.jpg (717x1024, 153.06K)

There is something twisted about wanting a baby to suck on your mantits for your sake, not the baby's lol.

How!??

Disgusting

this is unreal

Attached: DC8FC152-6152-4AEF-99D6-62C6EE4E5740.png (640x340, 167.72K)

that poison fluid is full of chemicals and hormones, this is child abuse for the vanity and delusions of the parent

it's sexual abuse

MOMMY

If it actually works and is actually the same nutritionally and health wise as a real womans breast milk I don't see this as super horrible?

If you try hard enough you can lactate yourself as a male. The hardware is there, it's just undeveloped.

Yes, its abuse

just as good as his vagina

Times like this that I wish I was a psychiatrist since there's a fortune to be made in about 20 years when all these kids grow up with severe trauma.

>I'M GOING INSANE
>I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT TRANNIES
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

get a load of this guy

Pretty sure the "milk" guys produce isn't actually milk

>(((Newman)))-(((Goldfarb)))

>a man soaked in T is taking a wild range of toxic pharmaceuticals utilizing mass amounts of money to play god
>the end product is identical to that from a natural, effortless female
doesn't pass the smell test

Holy shit this is real life lol

>tfw no tranny gf (male) to suck her mommy milkers

>vanity and delusions
No, it's "gender euphoria" (the term they actually use lmao) which just means getting your rocks off on looking at yourself in the mirror while wearing a dress.

So if i got that right, basically they are testing stuff used in women, in trans with the alegation that its safe yet they haven't actually tested with this conditions and they are using their own baby to test it? Why is no one denouncing this? Its pretty much child abuse to feed your child with experimental stuff.

would be more kino if milk came out of his dick

>imagine the smell

What does this have to do with Any Forums?

it's probably some form of sweat
imagine being born, you can't wait to upgrade from tummy protein to raw milkies from mommy and you're deepthroated a man's nipple in your innocent little mouth
what a life

>ywn be fed cummy milk by your dickgirl stepmom
life sucks

We are heading towards the mass execution and extinction of trannies and their own behaviour is causing it. I am euphoric at their approaching demise

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Any Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted a thread, but the thread has nothing at all to do with the topic of the board! Whoops! You should always remember to look at the address bar to see which board you're posting on! Posting offtopic threads is poor form. You should always try to stay on topic!

it's a thinly veiled snack thread

The quality of breastmilk can have horrible health effects on a baby even from relatively mundane shit like the mother drinking too much coffee or alcohol, never mind if she has some kind of hormone imbalance.

What's happening in the op is child-abuse. It's purposeful malnutrition and poison

Shut up and suck the tranny tit, chud

>Implying
The "silent majority" are incapable of resisting this regime, we will suffer trannies and ethnic cleansing until it collapses by itself.

Its a fucking fetish, they're borderline pedophiles

atleast they sterilize themselves

I want all trannys to die

Like how the fuck does it work, I do know males have glands but actually producing the stuff and it being tolerable by the baby and having no secondary effects? It looks like a stretch.

Attached: mamaterf.jpg (1200x675, 289.02K)

wait that's a man how does he make milk?

Attached: 1624992049623.jpg (786x716, 313.41K)

>borderline

>is actually the same nutritionally and health wise
How would we know? Theres no sufficient study on male subjects. Just because it can produce milk doesn't mean it wouldn't produce the baby a lot of issues. They just thought they could do it so they went ahead and did. And no amount of "doctors" can prove its safe without studies.

it's cum

Most women are on a cocktail of medication for various mental and physical ailments though.

So the baby just tries to get milk and nutrients but is just suckling on tranny mantits?

this is next level evil.

Don't forget all the antidepressants they're taking

men can produce milk, it's just not developed
they sometimes do that in that mirror pregnancy thing
estrogen made the tranny develop the milk producing thing to a working condition

>Most women
Try most american women and I'll believe you.

Don't care. Trannies are only detrimental for foids and children. Thus they are based.

Sometimes I think about how much time and effort is wasted on a non-existent problem like this when real problems like cancer and alzheimer's could've used that time and effort.