What do you consoom while you're watching kino?

What do you consoom while you're watching kino?

Attached: 1653381774552.png (970x514, 263.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIFE9DZM-cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frozen coke and potato chips

hamborger

I most eat ramen noodles (beef flavor), eggs over easy or scrambled with toast, or a sandwich with lunch meats. Those three dishes are 90% of my nutrition

semen

What’s the unedited version of this pic

Hey, wanna watch a movie with me?

goyslop xisters... we won

Attached: 1652965464679.jpg (750x871, 125.84K)

Protein shake and boypussy

baby formula should be prescription only. In the case where it's physically impossible for the child to be fed by the mother, then it is acceptable - and even then, what can go into a formula should be highly regulated, onions should definitely not be fed to any babies.
Otherwise boobs or bust.

>oreo shake
>contains crustaceans
what?

M&Ms or store brand equivalent. My personal favourite are the peanut variety. Their chocolate shell doesn't melt on your fingers so you can just pick them out without having to take your eyes off the screen or pause to go wash your hands. Very kino snack.

I ate half a block of wensleydale last night with some crackers and wine then felt quite sick afterwards.

Attached: fat.gif (633x758, 15.03K)

>42.6% corn syrup solids
I kneel.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIFE9DZM-cQ

whiskey. shredded BBQ beef/pork. Occasionally I'' make some breaded chicken with garlic powder and italian seasoning or even a nice well done steak sandwich with au juice dipping sauce.
Quite exqusite.

>allergy data
>crustaceans
Nigga what?

kek

lmfao

who buys that shit? dont they got tits?

It's the step between breastfeeding and real food

>real food
You mean the baby food slop people feed their infants?

Literally the same stuff that is in every burger and bread you eat. Why are chudcels so fucking dumb?

Most likely I'm repeating myself from old posts, but there is a trick called "sweet water phenomenon" : water tastes sweet after eating an artichoke. Just incorporate some mini version of those 'edible water drops' and fill the dough with some artichoke extract. Only the sugar content of the vegetable. I don't know why humans didn't implemented this on planetary scale, it would solve a lot of medical problems. Probably for the addition propriety of sucrose glucose and fatty cheeses, corporations and drug cartels love loyal costumers.

Attached: 1574987738972.jpg (500x496, 79.69K)

I usually make some skrimps wit obey

Attached: 1637722815825.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

do you think breast milk from the average american woman with a shit diet consisting of corn syrup, chemicals, and fast food is any better?

modernity has completely fucked up some women to the point they can't produce their own milk, luckily modernity has the solution too
>implying I actively seek out shit that contains or is cooked in hydrogenated deodorized rancid oils
I don't take pride in being nigger cattle like some do :^)

Based retard

horse semen

white people taco night?

>Would you like some meat with your spice?

what the fug

Attached: 1634924783091.gif (499x374, 709.42K)

No, actual real food

No it isn't

last time i checked baby formula was supposed to be milk-based

>taurine
that's right get them in the crib

ah so this is the infamous spice I keep hearing about

Attached: 17b7ed16294e4c540e6d42ebb8b7825f.jpg (1242x1550, 362.95K)

>he eats fast food
>he eats corn syrup bread and then pretends that's perfectly fine
Why do I have to share this board with cattle?

Attached: 1607947352264.jpg (490x159, 8.37K)

Looks like bloody puss at the end