Cast him

Cast him

Attached: kyle katarn.png (1280x682, 345.02K)

One eye on the Sith
The other on your mom

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 624.08K)

Attached: m1iXkAW.jpg (626x623, 121.98K)

You realize his eyes point the same way right?

>JK II: Jedi Outcast
Best Star Wars story, plot and atmosphere oustide of OT, I almost cry playing it now, for we will never have something as wholesome ever again.

uh, no?

You know what that means, right?

uh, yes. you and me may not like it but this is the only new live action katarn we will ever see

no

kys

Maybe? I don't know

Attached: 150625-shia-labeouf-0514.jpg (2284x3100, 1.36M)

>delusional anons think what they will ever see proper katarn in their lifetime and angry at me for saying the truth instead of disney who did all of it

Attached: s.png (359x291, 6.43K)

No, I have no intention of seeing him defiled.
Fortunately, being a reasonably flawed male hero who is highly competent, disney won’t touch him with a ten foot pole.

Jason Court

What about this dude?

Attached: ryan-o-nan-king-george-queen-of-the-south-1436622.jpg (590x350, 37.39K)

>Fortunately, being a reasonably flawed male hero who is highly competent, disney won’t touch him with a ten foot pole.
Oh you sweet summer child...

/thread

Attached: The Goose Man.jpg (618x400, 36.14K)

I'd much rather see him as Revan.

OP is JK1, but you're absolutely right

I hate disney so much bros.

Same, from the moment I heard Disney was buying Star Wars, I knew it was over.
I was initially surprised TFA was somewhat a success, but it after TLJ and ROS dropped, people started seeing it for the crap it is.
Disappointed GL had to sell it off, I'm sure he could've made the same money without.

>Disappointed GL had to sell it off, I'm sure he could've made the same money without.
What is he even doing with that money?