Pope should also apologize to India

For the inquisition.

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0727_115257.jpg (481x794, 74.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Given his character, he definitely would
But since he's a senile fuck detatched from reality, I'd say he won't

there was an inquisition directed by the vatican in india?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition

chup katuwe

There's a lot of shit the catholic church has done that needs apologizing for.

this says it was an extension of the portuguese inquisition. not a papal inquisition
the iberian inquisitions were independent of the roman inquisition, only subject to the pacacy insofar as it has primacy over the iberian bishoprics. this is very different from, say, the French or Italian inquisitions, which were conducted by officers of the roman bishopric

When will India apologize for invading Portugal?

The Pope should apologize to Italians for stopping the peninsula from being united for centuries

> The Pope should apologize to Hindus for an Inquisition against Portuguese conversos (Jewish converts) in Goa.

Attached: 1575220580779.png (720x303, 95.92K)

The poop? oh so interesting what that old pedophile has to say

The unification of Italy and it's consequences have been a disaster for the Italian people

Will India apologise for not sending more cute thots to Europe?

Attached: FWo6VWDXEAAUBvl.jpg (914x1556, 180.74K)

I am muslim

God should apologise for making me an incel

What is this phenotype?

Attached: 1658903014044594~01.jpg (143x222, 6.9K)

>Bitch I'm crazy and stay away from me you dark ugly nigger phenotype.

It said absolutely nothing about jewsish converts in the article? From what I read it was mainly about combating Islam and converting people. I'm pretty sure most Hindus don't really mind seeing as the primary target appears to be Islam.

Hindus were the primary targets considering Hinduism was considered paganism. Anyway I don't believe in apologies.

The weak deserve to suffer. So says Vasudev Krishna

shut the fuck up, we would be in a much better place had we unified a couple centuries earlier

No