Why the fuck are there fucking stray dogs always running around in shithole countries?

Why the fuck are there fucking stray dogs always running around in shithole countries?

Attached: dogs.jpg (1200x667, 79.17K)

sovl

Attached: 00086.jpg (620x413, 114.47K)

Because the people treat their pets like crap and kicks them out of the house when it doesnt work for them anymore to have a pet.
I see strays here too.

according to some far right trad/blackpiller hindus i've talked to, stray dogs are a huge problem in india

based fellow third worlder

because there are dumb people that bring them food and because they don't pick trash efficiently. Also because public workers like dog catchers are lazy

its true
they attack in packs there

100% based

Yea they are an absolute bane. They attack isolated traveler. Some of them even form packs. They keep you occupied and try to flank you. My friend got bitten twice. I have even run into one because he tried to bite and tear off my tires. Dumb cunt.

all i see is ur mom lol

The police used to shoot them here but the woke mob was against it so now we have stray dogs attacking you if you go for a run in the morning

in russia mentally ill people(jews and single women OBVIOUSLY) are pushing laws that protect strays like for example back in the day if there's too many of these pests in the area a truck with armed people would arrive, dispatch them and take corpses to local junkyard to be buried but not anymore now they have to be CAUGHT, sterilized and either set free with a gps thing on their ear if they are safe or put into shelter if they're dangerous

luckily there are still noble men who kill strays with guns and poison and set dog shelters on fire

Monkeys too, It reflects the nature of its people

firstoes don't have these and then ask why we hate the little shits

None (zero, 0) stray dogs are of some specific breed. A domestic dog would get her throat cut by strays in a few days on the street or would simply starve to death because they dont know where to get food

>in russia mentally ill people(jews and single women OBVIOUSLY) are pushing laws that protect strays like for example back in the day if there's too many of these pests in the area a truck with armed people would arrive, dispatch them and take corpses to local junkyard
dogs or hohols?

watch your words and feed the stray dog, itcould be your grandpa in his next life

confirmed shithole countries

fake
street mutts are nice, they never attack people

how can stray dogs survive russian winters? serious question

>sterilized…or put into shelter
Fucking sub80 IQ monkey moron, we the same thing and don’t have stray dogs running around.

Same. It got so bad that some places are even off limit because its too dangerous. The worst are the half pits with their bulging muscles because the mean fuckers wont let you go once it bites you.

The key difference is that here those dogs get chipped up and get released from the shelter to fuck around somewhere else
Whereas in the US or in Europe if they dont get adopted in two weeks or a month they get injected with some shit and die.

I always assumed it was like that otherwise where would they come from? Cuz I know a lot of people in the area also has pets that look very similar to the strays.
lol :)

They always will sooner or later. Espcially during mating season.