The 13th Warrior

It seemed like this movie was trying to make some points about something but I have absolutely no idea what. What were they thinking?

Attached: 2332379_PA_The 13th Warrior.jpg (2400x3000, 1.25M)

Cannibalism bad

Lo there do I see my father

That strength and honor, overflowing in the vikings, may also sometimes manifest in the lesser races

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (466x411, 64.22K)

Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers

It's about that one retard in your DnD group who refuses to make a theme appropriate character so now you have to shoehorn an arabic guy in your viking story

Watched it again couple of days ago. Pure kino.

Its pretty much Beowulf.

No. It's adventure. Just chill.

this, there is no meaning. also checked

that upper level required english reading. these are shitskins. they dont got that.

is literally beowulf+sam7

>And I, at least, know who my father is

Kino of the highest order.

But it's not animated

Attached: 1635003003360.jpg (1230x1052, 144.43K)

>give dude a sword
>he turns it into a toothpick
why are meds like this, norsebros?

its based on a book by michael crichton, who was going to also direct it. he had very detailed production and everything ready, but he backed out of directing it himself for reasons i cant remember right now. So he gave it to his buddy or something to direct, and I guess he did a meh job with it

You were still living in mudhuts praying to some wood chunk when those 'shitskins' were writing in their account books how many of you subhumans they sold at the market.

>168486973(You)

Attached: 1649418217463.png (504x398, 309.29K)

>Main char is a minority. Despite this he's not immediatly proficient, badass or cool. He isn't better than anyone and in fact it takes him a while to get on their level. Even at the end he isn't the best nor saves the others and is just there to tell the story of the actual hero. Becomes a pretty cool and liked character through his character growth and not because the movie is constantly telling you to like him or else
This movie would be impossible to make today

>So he gave it to his buddy or something to direct, and I guess he did a meh job with it
>John McTiernan did a meh job with 13th Warrior
Twat

Seethe and cope more, and keep doing it in English on the White man's technology.

Yeah he did

It couldn’t be made today also because people would shit bricks over Banderas playing an arab.

The funniest part is that even though the arab world might have been advanced back then, look at them now. The majority of them are a bunch of near subhuman retards who are completely inept at almost everything besides living a completely basic village life.

Now they move to Europe.

I have to give this another watch and see if it's as kino as I remember.