Untitled

Attached: 20220524_015900.jpg (491x625, 83.12K)

This but unironically
Trannies get to be put on a pedestal for being disgusting freaks and it's time to speak truth to power

Is this guy supposed to be doing stand up comedy?

Attached: 254.jpg (386x254, 78.05K)

Transgenderism is a sign of societal collapse.

George Carlin has been reborn...

This guy got cucked by Mr. Bean. The love of his life left him and got impregnated and had the child of Mr. Bean.

WHERE'S THE CUNTING JOKES?

chapelle does need to take his head out of his ass, had too long of people sucking up to him now he thinks he's a genius

having said that, cant stand this cunt in the OP

No he's supposed to pander to liberals in the guise of humour

They literally do have their guard down though... they don’t live in the real world and just complain about inane things like Dave Chappelle making tranny jokes

Ah yes, a post-material stand-up with no punchlines.
We have dismissed that claim.

Attached: Ah yes, REAPERS.jpg (600x323, 337.46K)

I saw the video of him doing this bit and he repeats the "joke" like 4 times in a row for some reason
The exact same words

Rowan Atkinson is chad and loaded.

There’s literally no joke here. He’s just reciting a twitter thread on stage, and that’s exactly the problem with all modern comedy

WHERE IS IT?
WHERE'S THE FUNNY?
YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE FUNNY TO ORDINARY CITIZENS!

Powerful.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: images (41).jpg (399x768, 32.72K)

I'm just imagine him silently seething at Jimmy Carr when he's on panel shows, brave little cuck boy.

Hey, trans community, here's the fucking challenge
It's called the "accept that you are not immune to criticism and that you're not allowed to play the transgender card for anything from immunity to exclusive treatment and also you don't deserve special protection from being the subject of a joke or comedy because this is the real world and there are billions of people in the third world who have it harder than you and your privileged life where people either bow down to you or they are removed from society and slowly deprived of employment and financial stability until they die penniless and despised, because now that you're finally seen as equals in wide society you are also entitled to the same basic protections everybody including your mum gets and nothing more" challenge

BEANED.

Attached: comedianunfunnyinterruptedbyunfunny.jpg (609x838, 188.29K)

I'd kill myself to be quite honest.

Leftist comedy is great, just like their economy or their art.

Attached: 1580970582986.png (575x806, 840K)

where's the bloody joke

wordswordswords

>no real self determination
Does this guy know he's a comedian?

WHERE'S THE FUNNY, MANSLEY

Attached: irongiant.gif (640x368, 1.21M)

This just pathetic.

Attached: 168172440.jpg (1108x721, 90.01K)

>the look on her face

>reverse racist
Do these idiots even hear themselves?
Racism is racism; that word used to mean something. It was important.
By saying "reverse racist" they're presuming "white" to be the default, which is fucking crazy in itself.