Instead of making him ends saul career

instead of making him ends saul career
>n-no let’s kill him for meh shock
Fucking shit show

Attached: tmp.jpg (1125x1569, 994.43K)

>His death mad me heckin mad >:(
Good faggot

Thisola
When prequels can’t think of any other way to give a reason why a character in it doesn’t show up in the original work and just go LMAO THEY DIED LOL it’s the laziest hack shit ever.

Shit show indeed
Now here's new TV show for real men

Attached: slippin.jpg (300x300, 30.83K)

How many Breaking Bad side characters lived to the end? Not a lot.

And Howard is a rich lawyer and not random beaner criminal
How will jimmy hide his death?

Vince is a god damn hack on the same scale as Clyde of Dexter fame, fucking amateur hour.

I unironically thought Howard will visit Gene and arrest his ass for revenge in the end of the show

>It's a trope so it's le bad!
Kill yourself

Nigga, Walt ends Saul's career.

Doesn’t matter you don’t need to kill the only character that interesting and carrying the show , watch the rest of the season gonna be filled with filler of kim trying park her car for 10 minutes fucking nuke amc

Attached: 20A1AAD0-C68F-4DEB-9805-54952AE9D870.jpg (1136x640, 38.61K)

suicide after his drug addiction was exposed and he humiliated himself

breaking bad side characters are career criminals. BCS side characters are lawyers
you don’t expect to see people getting their heads blown off in the new aquaman movie just because it’s in the same universe as suicide squad
IAYC

Mikes cleanup kino intro for episode 9.

>You don't have to kill him cuz I said so!
Dilate chucktranny
Yes and Jimmy is a career criminal who got someone he didn't want dead killed. You're acting as if that never happened in BrBa.

After that little scene, Howard simply vanishing is just as plausable.

BRAVO vince needs to reference BB & fill 7 mins run time, calling it now.

That sounds so fucking cheap
I know American cops are stupid but they can't be that stupid

Laro's plan is doomed to fail and Howard's death doesn't affect to saul's lawyer business according to breaking bad
So did Vince killed Howard only for traumatize Kim and make her dump Jimmy?

Kim is going to go on a Jesse style spiral feeling guilt now.

It's like pottery it rhymes.

They had to howie twisted the soda can so lalo had to twist on the silencer and shoot him BRAVO VINCE

Attached: 1653238309729.webm (576x1024, 2.56M)

Dude, I'm only on season 4, can you please stop posting spoilers on the catalog?

I like how Kim/Saul made Howard look like a paranoid schizo in front of his colleagues. To make him look like Chuck in a way.

Chuck dies too also Nacho dies, why the hell you looking at BCS threads if you are that far behind?

They did it with Nacho, they’re about to do it with Lalo too, and it’s becoming obvious Kim ends up in jail. I hate how predictable this show got.

>This took planning
>I mean how many weeks?
>Or was it months?
yeah and 2 minutes later he got shot and all the effort was worthless, thanks lalo

You know Chuck had to learn that thing with the cans because Jimmy would always fuck with him.