Seriously?

Seriously?

Attached: FTc_XU1WQAAKIQH.jpg (1200x675, 166.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MMVZU1sOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They save bundles on animation costs when nothing happens.

>where are muh explosions?

Hey it's that same drawing over and over again

why isn't there a kid version of chuck?

It has a spin-off called Sneed.

I hate this soulless cartoon style so fucking much, it’s so ugly, god fucking damn it! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!

Cookie cutter art style.

Attached: 1635815108003.png (1076x988, 804.13K)

we get it, you like anime and nothing else

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MMVZU1sOM
man it looks like shit. even the comments are shitting on it.

Attached: file.png (1118x740, 1.05M)

Americans just don't have the ability anymore to draw differently it seems

This is a real thing? Fucking hell I thought it was a joke image

So did I. It was mean to premiere last month and then got pushed to yesterday but still hasn't appeared. It's a six episode mini-series apparently.

I have the feeling all these corporate cartoons are just run through so many focus groups they have decided this is the most "widely accessable" animation style the suits the most people.

>AMC presents Vince Gilligan's Breaking Bad's Better Call Saul's Slippin' Jimmy

They probably just ran it by Reddit and figured that was good enough. That's the demographic for garbage like this anyway.

what the fuck is this shit lmao

I'm confused

Attached: 987656.png (420x938, 296.31K)

both of these styles are for paedophiles

It's more so that this style is so simplistic that it's much easier to shit out consistently. Animation can be ridiculously expensive, so these corporate styles are meant to be as cheap as possible, and with nearly any artist able to replicate the style with little training.
This couldn't be more blatant of a cash grab lmao
>Animation is as cheap as they could possibly make it, from style, frame rate, and how almost no movement happens in some scenes to avoid having to animate anything
>Didn't even get the actor to voice his character, instead going with a cheap nobody to do it
>Some voice actors mics in the scene don't sound clear, possible that they didn't even go to a booth and instead remotely recorded from their homes with improper setups
>It's supposed to be about "slippin Jimmy', yet he doesn't pull a fucking scam in the trailer, and on top of that they have him act entirely out of character by being fearless in a fight against three dudes, and effortlessly winning

This is just a classic case of incredibly cheap project getting attached to a well known brand hoping for easy money

>you can only have Michael Bay-tier explosion fests or shows where each episode has 5-6 minutes of filler where someone washes their car

The free hand of the market has decided that its successful. Kys, commies.

>no cute cartoon Kim
Not watching, simple as

inb4 your beloved "the free hand of the market" rises gas prices to 200%

Yes, but you fucking trannies drive teslas or cuckcycles anyways so why do you care?

LMAO

Attached: 1637523377233.jpg (1280x720, 62.16K)

>It's real

I was going to ironically praise this but after watching the trailer I'm flawed. Who the actual fuck is this for?