/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

It's Very Sharp Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653378406398.png (570x739, 859.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq5NZggT5k
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Waltuh... Did I ever tell you about the time I spilled all the soft drinks in front of Howard?
>Yeah I thought he would be mad, but he taught me a really cool trick
>Know what happens after you shake a can of soda?
>Yeah it explodes... not like my guys, they're SOLID
>Anyway... centipedal force or sumn like that...

Attached: 557393275693.png (1165x949, 1.46M)

Howie sisters.. what do we do now?

Attached: 8e3d8ac25c890959600645e7089ddf94.jpg (1014x819, 64.43K)

HOWARD BROS
IT'S OVER

Attached: 1650350728139.jpg (762x573, 39.98K)

2007 bob is best bob
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq5NZggT5k

Previous

Why did Lalo kill Howard

It's all over

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 98.58K)

Mike "Her Man" Trout

I feel so bad for Howard bros...

Mike is retarded for not realizing that Lalo knew he was listening when he hung up the first time. Did he really believe he got disconnected?

Bravo Vince
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0

how come they didn't smell lalo
dude lives in the sewers for fucks sake, a shower won't fix that

Howard will survive this, he lands on his feet, always has. Just six more weeks, trust the plan.

>Howard's death means the end of the lawyer arc

I miss the simpler times, bros. Is it just me or was the lawyer stuff more interesting than this cartel shit?

Attached: 1647874312800.jpg (403x403, 30.71K)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Bob, great idea to clutch your chest in shock! Your improvisation game is on point as always.
>Bob?

Attached: 1653369501034.jpg (1920x1080, 162.04K)

Should have used the sunburnt Mike.

You guys literally copy and paste the same posts in every single thread

Are you guys going to rewatch BB afterwards?

barrel roll

>ze south wall

Attached: 45235.jpg (400x400, 18.55K)

sneed predicted the 6B plot

Attached: kimp.jpg (1920x1080, 614.54K)

nope, I hope jim and kim get the worst outcome though

>It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the whole world will know that I was right.
What the fuck did H(oward) H(amlin) mean by this?

Attached: BCS_S3_HowardHamlin.jpg (700x1000, 153.21K)

There's still characters at the courtroom that could be relevant, they seem to keep memeing Susanne Ericcson as some big character now. Also Cliff and Schweikart, they need to establish what Jimmy does with the sandpiper money.

What's stopping Howard from just going to the police with all the evidence he has

Cherylsisters... we fucking won

Attached: 1629431768058.jpg (892x1067, 96.86K)

>Is it just me or was the lawyer stuff more interesting than this cartel shit?
It's about the same barring Gus Mike bullshit. I will say expected more trial kino like Chicanery when I started the show in 2019. That's the only missed opportunity in my eyes honestly, JMM might be one of my favorite eps because of Jimmy getting Lalo cleared.

It probably wasn’t Mike listening to the call, he has more important things to do than sit listening to a wiretap all day. One of his guys heard the call and wasn’t solid enough to realize it was a ploy by Lalo.

I mean from day one this show was about Jimmy going from a lawyer to a CRIMINAL lawyer with cartel ties,so I knew it was coming, and there's only six episodes left. But yes I agree it's sad, we're far from the comfy days of Season 1, now every named Partner of HHM is fucking dead.

already did last month

Only the second phone was tapped. The phone he initially called into wasn't. It was only when he got transferred did he hear the clicking.

Kinda hard to do that when you're fucking dead

a bullet in his head?

Be honest. When you first saw Howard in Uno did you believe he would end up dead? How would you envision it if you did and what you to him in the end if he didn't?

Attached: 1651561089831.png (902x663, 215.56K)

Howard Hamlin will return as a talking tequila bottle who only Jimmy can hear. Catch it this July on Better Call Saul.

Attached: Great Gazoo Flintstones.jpg (790x415, 19.61K)

How did Howard ingest caffeine? Why wasn't that explained?

to be fair those guys were stretched thin

He was the GOAT of season 5. Now he is forgotten..

god imagine the burial scene where everyone will look with indiference at howards casket since in their head he was a druggie who killed himself or got killed by his dealer

I normally hate lawyer shows, honestly any shows with guys in suits doing boring business stuff bores me too. That includes Mad Men which I’ve never felt the need to watch.

But the lawyer stuff in BCS was great while it lasted, and I think that’s because it wasn’t traditional lawyer stuff. Instead it was lots of schemes and underhanded tricks and a struggle between brothers.

Now the show has kind of lost a lot of its glue, and it feels like it’s starting a downward spiral, which I guess is appropriate because this show is about Jimmy turning into the total money grubbing scumbag we see in Breaking Bad

if this isn't bait rewatch the vet scene from the previous episode. also howard literally fucking explains it in this episode, he figures out it was the shit coated on the photos

Mike's guy? Solid.

Attached: Larry David Shocked.gif (200x200, 823.21K)

Vince is unironically making me look at the idea of marriage more favorably throughout the BB/BCS universe. Except for when it fails it seems pretty nice.

pay attention zoomer

What evidence?
>Hello police! I know he swapped those photos!

bro he has no valid evidence, his "PI" is a plant that purposefully gave him false info
bet this bitch doesnt even care when hoard dies

Jimmy got Cary to shoot a blowdart at him when he was distracted by the soda cans

>post yfw lalo enters the scene

Attached: 1624058199174.png (936x674, 1017.57K)

Her mans her mits

Has anyone tried to soda can trick yet? Does it work?

>Everyone Jokes Schnauz has a foot fetish
>Laugh it off and think it's bullshit
>Kim takes off her shoes to run around today for no fucking reason
Guys I think Schnauz legitimately has a foot fetish

he was there

Spoilers:
Lalo is alive during the events of Breaking Bad. He used Saul in order to subtly influence the events with Walt and Gus. That's what the showrunners mean when they say that "you're gonna see Breaking Bad in a new light by the end of this season". Before attaching the bomb to Hector's wheelchair, Walt tells him that Lalo's still alive and that it's part of the plan to take down Gus. Also Lalo keeps Kim in his basement and gives her the Big Salamanca Cock every time Saul fucks up with his plan.

>every named Partner of HHM is fucking dead.
to the outside world it looks like they just went nuts and they'll never know how kimjim were involved

Attached: howie.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Bravo Vince

>Yo Mr. Fring, what's that sound?
>Ah, it's the married couple who live next door wandering around in the underground tunnel I had built which connects my house to theirs. They became trapped there some time ago and I have not had the chance to free them, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I had the tunnel built so that in the event that a member of the cartel caught wind of my plans to eliminate them and corner the entire methamphetamine market to myself, I could use this home as a decoy while in truth I would reside in the neighboring home. This would allow me to avoid death and gain the upper hand on my would-be assassin, the cartel would never dare make an attempt on my life at my restaurant, or in public, or outside my home, only inside my home. The tunnel proved quite helpful some years ago when a high ranking member of the cartel, Lalo Salamanca, was investigating my activities and sought retribution for a failed attempt on his life that I had ordered. I hid in the neighboring home for weeks, fastidiously cleaning the bathroom and watching the cameras, waiting for him to arrive at my home to assassinate me. It turned out he was in Germany the whole time, but if he had been here in Albuquerque, it would surely have proved quite shocking for him if he broke into my residence and found that I wasn't there.

Attached: file.png (1123x642, 716.95K)

tom green is still butthurt over that

i dont know what lalos plan is but i think its a safe bet that howies temporary setback will be played as suicide.
distraught by the days meeting, he showed up drunk at gene and kims place, rambled about a bunch of shit and then shot himself.
he will be remembered as a cautionary tale about a tragic fall from grace, until he gets back on his feet.

I agree, it wasn't typical lawyer pulp about muh morals and big corp vs little guy, it was just a way for Jimmy to further his cons.

Do you think it was intentional that they played up the whole caffeine intolerance angle, went out of their way to show Howard never drinks coffee, etc, so we'd think something bad was gonna happen

Just finished watching it….holy shit

>lives in the sewers
Is Lalo a fucking Ninja Turtle now?

i initially thought hes just another generic rich douche that will get humiliated in a funny way by jimmy by the season 1 finale and then quit law, never expected a painful version with him getting shot in the head by a cartel officer

well at least the divorce will be simpler now

It does seem nice, the Kim and Jimmy connection.
Having a companion is great.

this doesnt even make sense anymore right? why would jimmy think that lalo needs to know that nacho tried to kill him at this point?

Attached: file.png (684x386, 224.35K)

I'm not even sure Kim and Jimmy are going to be the ones covering it up. Don't you think they'd call Mike ASAP and he'd probably end up dealing with it

Attached: FB_IMG_1653047645648.jpg (720x791, 51.25K)

I remember hoping he would die at some point when I first saw him

>went out of their way to show Howard never drinks coffee
Did they? There's just that one scene where he's brewing coffee that I can think of

>god imagine the burial scene
That's next episode with Kim, Jimmy, and Lalo out in the desert.

Now that the dust has settled, why the FUCK do Kim and Jimmy hate Howard? Howard HIMSELF doesn't know why

Attached: 44686735111.png (1598x898, 1.41M)

Erinbros post more booba

user... finish the fucking episode.

literally every single thing you can do with someone else, relationships, marriage, raising a family, etc wonderful if you meet someone you are compatible with. relationships still take work and dedication, but if you don't the right person to do this with, the longer a relationship goes on the more it becomes a chore rather than a labor of love.

it always fails, that's the con

as soon as the flame on the candle faded I knew Howard{s time was up. Fuck the user who posted that pic of Bob and Fabian where Fabian had blood on his head

>What evidence?

If he could find the phony PI it would be pretty easy for him to establish that he had in fact been seeing him and employing him under false pretenses. We see that he met him at the HHM offices, that his secretary knew the fake PI, even if the secretary didn't know why he was there, furthermore he would be on the security tapes. So now you've got the PI and you basically tell him that you'll sue him into the ground for fraud as he was impersonating a legitimate investigator unless he flips on Jimmy for you.

That's how you'd do it. You have nothing on Jimmy but you can nail the people who were working for him and since they're mercenaries they aren't likely to be loyal.

Attached: Lalo.webm (500x280, 273.95K)

Attached: pog.png (400x395, 167.92K)

our boy howie is gunna be in an acid barrel next week :(

Patrick Fabian is relentlessly handsome.

It reminded me of that scene in “No Country for Old Men” when Anton executes the accountant and his colleague asks him, “Am I good here?” and Anton replies, “did you see anything?” I genuinely thought that’s how the scene would play out, poor Howard.

Attached: 44e.jpg (456x386, 55.66K)

This was such a fucking good scene. Howard being a bro and helping out, teaching a cool little trick and implying some cute backstory where Jimmy would shake up Chuck's sodas, and his delivery on "Maybe there are more important things." What a character, I will truly miss his presence.

*brewing tea I mean, during the scene where he gives a coffee to his wife

So what was the sharp tequila stopper about?

thank god i didnt remember that picture at all

Kim kills Lalo with it then disappears without telling Jimmy

He's still alive he's just injured. Bravo Vince gives him the Ted treatment and he'll be fucked up in the hospital for a bit

Attached: 1652841012139.png (500x282, 119.52K)

Yeah and I've been watching bb again and it's the same with Skylar. Her main issue was just that walt wasn't telling her things, wasn't bring honest, and was shutting her out. But once she figured it out and he stopped lying she was scurrying to find excuses for him and drop everything she had been doing before. She truly did love walt and would have done anything for him. That's fucking beautiful. Same with Kim, she's completely ride or die with Jimmy.

Yes

>Not realising this was all a long-con between Chuck and Howard
>Lalo is really a HHM Intern and Ernie's cousin
>Jimmy and Kim will confess to everything they've done in fear
>Chuck comes out of the shadows with a Tape-Recorder

Too bad he doesn't keep the suits

Jimmy clearly had deep seated resentment towards Howard over Chuck's death. Kim clearly resents the way Howard never treated her with agency and implied Jimmy was somehow corrupting her. I mean I don't think either truly *hated* him, they both thought he would be okay in the end.

>J-Dog will never get his money

Attached: 1647791917444.jpg (381x434, 151.93K)

So do you, stupid faggot.

It was just to draw your attention to it and remind you of the scene in the first episode where Jimmy has kept a bottle cap all these years. It's not going to be used as a murder weapon.

They got 6 eps left

Attached: 1653371987515.png (500x449, 233.07K)

>don eladio ive brought you our lawyer from the north , he'll be my evidence

Attached: 1f50b1c71d9f20f5c698475a3fd98a5e.jpg (850x850, 73.98K)

well, they would have to sweep up all evidence and take his car somewhere, but then it becomes an ongoing missing persons case rather than just an open and shut case about a man spiraling to the point of suicide

Howard had it coming and 100% deserved to get whacked like that. Only problem was that it wasn't slow and painful.

is lalo going to forget information he already knows within those episodes?

>Tug Boats off the menu forever now

Was his corpse's jaw broken when it hit the table? His face looks fucked up when he's on the floor.

oh no!

My theory is that they're going to call in Walt and Jesse to help melt down Howard's body

Attached: title leak.png (793x461, 147.66K)

Howard’s only crime was that he was a white male and charming, your average libshit seethes when they see that.

KEK

Lalo doesn't know Nacho died

>McGillcels seething
HowieBros he'll bounce back like always