Depp should just give up and give heard her money. Hes got trillions of money, he cant spend it all...

Depp should just give up and give heard her money. Hes got trillions of money, he cant spend it all. Its a good enough payment for ruining ambers mental health

Attached: depp heard.jpg (299x168, 8.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec7o2uJeFDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize he's suing her, right?

Isnt she counterclaiming for 100m

She'd have to prove her claims with more than it was real in my head.

Attached: 1652735898055.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

I agree, Depp should just give Heard the money. It's obvious she's going to win the counter claim, so maybe if he gives her some now she'll drop it.

Anyone notice the sudden uptick in the media about how everyone siding with Depp is now an alt right but who hates women and loves donny t? It seems to have just started in like the last week after she got smoked on the stand. Waiting for the articles claiming Camille hates women or says nigger or something.

The clowns defending Amber Heard don't get that they're setting themselves up to be sacrificial lambs. Even if Depp loses the defamation case, people are still going to keep in mind who sided with Heard and that their word is not to be trusted, or their past history of supporting #metoo or callout actions will be scrutinized.

I'd wager most people supporting depp are probably women too.

You need to remember it's the media Johnny went after originally.

Specifically the British tabloid cartel.

>Anyone notice the sudden uptick in the media about how everyone siding with Depp is now an alt right but who hates women and loves donny t?
I haven't noticed anything but that's weird if the media is trying to pull this because I haven't seen one single person irl siding with Heard.

go be retarded somewhere else

You ever talk to girls you know about this case? Women fucking hate Amber. They know this shit makes all women look bad and will have a negative effect on real victims.

My gf is so mad about this case I have to take her phone away to stop her shitposting at Ambers social media. She writes real nasty stuff too, telling Amber she's a narcissistic monster and she hopes she steps on legos and shit like that.

I haven’t seen any mainstream news about this but the funny thing is this whole case is a pussy circus. Women are the biggest Depp fans and the biggest Amber haters. And it’s zoomer women at that.

how do I get a based gf?

Attached: 1622873483909.png (640x640, 315.93K)

He's unironically just having fun right now.
he doesn't care, case could go either way, he's just enjoying forcing Amber to squirm on the witness stand and make stupid faces in front of millions.
if she really did abuse him, this is how he's getting back at her, by wasting her time and ruining her reputation

Look for religious girls or girls from a south- or eastern-european country.

But really, in this case it's not a question of a girl being based. Almost all women are redpilled on the Amber question

There was a bunch.

Like for instance the Breadtube crowd was supporting Amber Heard for some reason.

Vox, Vogue, I think The Guardian and some other outlets also pumped out pro-Heard articles.

>she hopes she steps on legos and shit like that.
Don't ever piss this one off buddy, she sounds insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec7o2uJeFDE

Lindsay Ellis' co-host Princess Weekes made a video about believing Amber Heard, and Lindsay (who'd been mostly offline but gradually showing up in comments sections), showed up to offer support for Weekes and her viewpoint.

Attached: gsepnrodmr091.jpg (1080x2313, 646.63K)

>p-please just give up...
lmao ambersimps getting desperate

Depp winning will be massive for us white men who are against women.

we're in bubble here. here was the mainstream news today

Attached: boogle.jpg (1363x729, 221.56K)

mate amber is enough we don't need to bring up other outrageous cunts

they can't even claim she's telling the truth anymore so they have literally nothing else besides "everyone I disagree with is a bigot"

keep posting frogs