This would be the best sex ever

This would be the best sex ever

Attached: ana-de-armas-and-mackenzie-davis-in-blade-runner-2049.jpg (1400x700, 86.84K)

The holographic waifu subplot in 2049 was just a dumbed-down version of Her.

the real chick is hotter

I can literally just do this with my hand and a VR headset

Joi isn't a whore though.

The "real girl" looks better wearing the hat.

Her was already a dumbed-down version of Her.

god i fucking hated joi

No way. Ana de Armas is the hotter of the two.

Im not much of a fan of rounder faces but i can see why you think she is hotter.

I think you're meant to. she's a soulless corporate product designed to suck money out of lonely men.

Girl on the right is so fucking mediocre

Soulless? She’s cute and seems to genuinely love him

she is hot, but that crazy chick doing a number on me

That's because she looks real and is portrayed by a real person. A computer program cant care about K. Look at the first scene she is in, the program desperately tries to appease K but it doesn't understand him or what he wants.
> would you read to me? it would make you feel better.
> you hate that book...
> I don't want to read either.

Yes and no. Blade Runner is definitely a special effects visuals over all kinda series. The way they made it look was really eerie and predicted deepfakes in a way. I do think Her is "smarter" but visually Blade Runner is perfect

I can't stand the one on the right. She has a masculine face and only knows hot to play smug bitches.

is you like men

I wish I had money to build a blade runner type park for adults only. Man being poor sucks

Attached: 1649158101357.gif (500x329, 523.18K)

But user, replicants are supposed to be soulless corporate products too

Did you miss the scene where theres a giant joi and tells him he looks like a nice Joe?
That scene implies it was all just a program, she was programmed to think Joe was a good name, and the one he has was simply fine tuned to fit his personalitya bit better than the slut advertisment one.