The Shining was totally about the native americans right?

The Shining was totally about the native americans right?

Attached: b742fe34de7cb507df76c35555d31a7636-15-the-shinning-2.w710.jpg (710x1131, 139.15K)

It was about them AND fake moon landing AND child molestation AND masons AND much more

The Shining was about selling movie tickets.

This. Kubrick predicted Q

it was about child abuse and mental issues.

There were a bunch of different threads woven in though.

Indian Burial ground. Classic king trope.

its about an abusive relationship.

Lead in paint.

Just don't build shit on their burial grounds. That's literally all you have to do.

The hotel was built on an Indian burial ground

Why does lead taste so fucking good?

The absolute state of that hairline.
It is my hairline. ;_;

High T

>a giant comfy hotel all to myself and my loving wife and son?
>I’M LITERALLY GOING INSANE
tfw I promised myself I’d write 1000 words a day and haven’t written all year, despite a night shift job where I do next to nothing for twelve hours

Attached: 236CAC03-688B-4658-AF3C-8335A81BD8AB.png (814x788, 69.67K)

Nah, it's genetics, plus I probably masturbate too much.

The Shining is about many things. The decline of America, the collapse of family structures, child molestation, Native American genocide, etc

It's a straightforward ghost story. It doesn't have any subtext.

God I hate Kubrick fags

After watching that documentary it appears that the shining is about at least ten different things

No beer and no tv makes user something something

The duality of man.

Kinda difficult to do when you genocide millions of them in order to build your country.

isn't a crazy alcoholic father that batters his wife and children a critique of a nuclear family sctructure? the reason why they got out of the dangerous situation cause some random single black guy came with a vehicle for escape from the husband

It was about Sneed

Maybe they should try not burying their dead under our hotels?

people you'd probably consider braindead write more than 1000 words a day on social media
stop being lazy you stupid faggot