I wana make movies

I wana make movies...

Attached: 1615638563603.png (1146x1089, 238.65K)

i wanna get dubs

>phone
>hot women
Thats all you need.

>buys camera
>puts up light and camera on the toilet
>films himself taking a shit
>calls it cinema

Kek never give dubs when you want, but only when you needs the most

Hang out with some people who are not specifically Jews and when you each commit to your own role in the movie making process try not to argue among one another about being too Jewy like you're the director and you want to do a reshoot and you say you want the shot to be done a certain way and your Any Forums friends say "you're a Jew" when they're supposed to be doing their job even though you're not paying them because you told them they'd get paid after the film makes money and now they're calling you a fucking Jew and you tell them no you've got it all wrong you want them to take on the role of a film crew without having to be specifically Jewish and they ask to do a DNA test to check out your ancestry and you just want to make a movie without all those particular messages, you want to do it your way so you have your character main character Irving Salzman go to a Bar Mitzvah and you're telling your film crew it's not a Jewish movie it's about a character who has to act Jewish to make a certain point, you're not promoting Judaism per se but you are making a statement and then they go back to Any Forums and start complaining about how you're a crypto-Jew trying to instigate neocommunism and wipe out the white race and you tell them it's not about that because you will pay for their work at some point and they go off on you for promoting literal white genocide and you put the whole project on hold to go watch Marvel movies and that's when they tell you Stan Lee was a Jew and you try to tell them not all Jews are bad and that's when they go nuts, absolutely nuts hanging niggers on trees and setting them on fire, the trees and the niggers

No you don’t, you want to be famous for being creative and smart, you want people to indulge you. You have no interest in movies at all. They’re just the unfortunate target of your longing obsession with recognition.

I disagree.

Attached: 1631600297972.jpg (750x803, 61.24K)

Just lie and tell people your Jewish. Who looks that shit up?

You can do it but swear before Kek that you would abstain from visiting this board for one year and put all your effort into making a movie (No matter how shit the result is)

If you were even remotely serious you’d already be balls deep in making a movie.

I'm only 14.

Probably not gonna happen unless you're Jewish. Read the entire literary canon and write a novel instead

Can I be in the movie? I'll play myself.

Im telling your parents

how about I play with your ass?

Attached: 1644878559159.jpg (550x535, 45.27K)

>Recieves many positive Letterboxd reviews

classic user, avoids pusy everywhere he frolics

Is that in the script?

>some lettereboxd schizo calls it a trans allegory and insists that all the male characters in the film are secretly gay lovers

So do I, but I know if I write a movie, even the best script can be ruined by a bad director or bad casting or studio rewrites to make it more woke, and I wouldn't have the charisma or social skills to be a director myself

it is now.

Attached: 1629204396145.jpg (699x485, 126.79K)

>implies that pooping is an allegory for anal sex

I would gladly take money and anonymity, I just want to add kino to the world and entertain people. It wouldn't be much different from posting here. Sometimes you make a post where you think "I hope I've really said something and someone will gain from having read my post" but of course there's no recognition in it, it's just the satisfaction of doing something good for good's sake