/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Name My Band Edition

Previous

Attached: evq5i0e17c191.jpg (640x427, 85.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0
youtu.be/-E7IxmoI95c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This nigger better not let kim walk

Attached: bince.png (1351x1326, 2.06M)

FUCK JIMMY AND KIM

this line finally makes sense

Attached: 1652210492179.jpg (1206x666, 79.66K)

Howardchads, we haven't lost yet. We could still be alive. Many people survive bullets to the head.

>Waltuh... Do you remember HHM? The Law firm?
>You're telling me you never saw their signs? I thought you lived here in Albuquerque for years.
>Well anyway, they suddenly dissolved after Lalo Salamanca killed Howard Hamlin.
>God I hate that bastard... Howard WASN'T IN THE GAME.
>I could have saved him... If only my guys were a little more solid.
>Glad how we took care of him. Gus didn't tell you? We burried him under the meth lab Waltuh.
>Did gus never tell you his caoti story?

Attached: 677744457110.png (374x371, 235.99K)

he did not land on his feet

So if Howard is dead and if Kim is gonna die or get vacuumed, who does Saul tell Franchesca to call?

I AM NOT CRAZY. I am not crazy! I KNOW she was always a piece of shit. I knew she would ruin everything. Blonde love interest just like Skylar. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. She covered her tracks, she got those idiots on reddit to simp for her. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? She’s done worse. Those postcards! Are you telling me that a man just happens to save a church like that? No! She orchestrated it! Kimmy! She got Howard Hamlin killed! And I rooted for her! And I shouldn’t have. I called her a nuanced character! What was I thinking? She’ll never change. She’ll never change! Ever since season 2, always the same! Couldn’t keep from being a girlboss! But not our Kimmy! Couldn’t be precious Kimmy! Scamming them blind! And SHE gets to be vacuumed? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped her when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop her! You

Attached: chicanery.jpg (1280x720, 85.09K)

Bravo Vince
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0

Time Travel bros, can Jimmy change the past to save Howard?

why do you think so? because you already know their fates?

why didn't john ennis have a better career?

I really hate the concrete theory. But I don't like the idea of Lalo dying at all. The next few episodes are going to be painful.
Why can't they just let him live?

why the FUCK is vince obsessed with time wasting scenes like this?

Attached: 1653360504249.png (1165x949, 1.38M)

Because they don't fucking do anything. I don't GIVE a shit about how they built the meth lab, I don't care about how Mike joined Gus and how they wanna fuck with the cartel

Someone else, obviously

The show ends with Kim ending up with a spinal injury, leaving her paraplegic, which is why Jimmy can never bring himself to face her in Breaking Bad.

Honestly - Howard has been one of my favorite characters out of any tv show

Attached: 97A6D0E3-EF36-46F7-844F-172C9A88818F.jpg (750x786, 340.98K)

because he's not in BB

>tfw Kim can't deal with the guilt, and hangs herself

I want to fuck her in that Dark Crystal costume.

>Bitching about learning a new Soda trick
Fuck off

Yep, I bet you're wondering how I got here

Attached: 1653376765775.png (1883x1294, 2.8M)

Nacho and Howard dying means Kim doesn't die
Kim leaves Saul. Probably steals all his money too

tapping the sides of the can works much better

the saddest thing is that Howard was confident he could recover from that, F

what's weird is saul thinks he could be alive in brba

>guy leaves and carts roll into a PT Cruiser
What the fuck man not cool.

if only they had put him in breaking bad

Do women flick their fannies to Howard types? Or is it more reserved to Lalochads instead?

the episodes felt like they were wasting time so far this season
things better start getting quicker now that they look responsible for howard's death

Jimmy takes monoclonal antibodies in the Saul timeline

Attached: E5BAD143-E477-42B3-8E3E-78F323DB8880.jpg (737x368, 33.04K)

>vince
Bruh, this is Peter Gould's show. Vince is just a tourist now.

>Namase! Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this sticky situation. It all started with Charlie Hustle...

Maybe they'll somehow try to spin Howards death as a cartel hit or suicide? Maybe try to spin it that he was trying to incriminate both Kim and Saul by doing it in their living room. Sounds a bit farfetched though and they'll probably just get someone to clean up the corpse and make him disappear.

this scene was pure kino. we get to see Howard as a good guy, willing to help some dipshit intern who drops sodas, he talks about Chuck and implies a cute little piece of backstory where Jimmy would shake up Chuck's soda. He even teaches you a real trick to stop soda from exploding. What more could you want from a scene.

That scene was used to build Howard's character one last time you dip

Saul. Duh.

Realistically we'll find out near the end of the season.

When Jimmy is brought to the desert in breaking bad, he says to the presumed Lalo's men that it wasn't him, it was Ignacio, he's the one.

Jimmy didn't know anything about what Nacho did against the Salamancas. Nacho also had nothing to do with the bagman. Is he going to tell Lalo right now that this was Nacho's plan? How would Nacho be involved with the bagman shooting and have an interest in keeping it a secret? I don't see how Jimmy will talk his way out of this.

>time wasting scene

Attached: howie intern.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Neither does Jimmy and Kim, the only interesting shit that happens is when the converge which is now happening

He could have done it.

If you cut out all the bs time wasting nothing happens scenes there would only be enough footage for 1, maybe 2 episodes.

There's no way they try to redeem them, right?

Attached: kimmy.jpg (1200x600, 121.38K)

>Maybe there are more important things
It's NOT FAIR, HOWARD WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS FUCKING WORLD

Attached: 1446120662445.png (517x476, 34.91K)

It was a very cute scene and surprisingly touching

Future Jimmy after he comes back to the timeline

>we get to see Howard as a good guy, willing to help some dipshit intern who drops sodas
Howard is a shitty person though, he cares about his appearance more than his clients which is why he freaks out instead of biting his tongue. It's also why he has Irene go into a wheelchair, for appearances. It's ALSO why at the end he doesn't talk about how he fucked over the sandpiper residents but his own reputation

Finish the sentence: Howard Hamlin wouldn't be Howard Hamlin without...

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-022956-081.png (720x541, 371.45K)

Kim isn't going to die. Why do you retards think anything is possible? Howards death was not unpredictable.

Anyone else notice Howard never raised his voice or yelled the entire show

Man kept his composure to the bitter end

Attached: 1649892268787.jpg (1080x1079, 159.9K)

He only found out too late

Attached: wicked.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

cocaine and hookers

I think MUH VINCE is good enough at plot twists that he wouldn't just make it so fucking obvious.
But of course the gun has to be used, so I don't know what it's about.
I just really don't see it write "he put the gun there and then made him come where the gun is and he shot him"
Literally zero twist, everything go exactly as planned/expected, for Gus and the viewers?

Some effete rich asshole lawyer who wastes time inventing colors like hamlingus blue? Not on your life buddy. Lalochads are the object of women's fantasy, riding that slick little mustache like their first bike with training wheels.

Because now Saul has seen him cheat death once

>Skylar is a bitch
>Marie is naggy
>Rebecca leaves Chuck because...?
>Howards wife gives him the cold shoulder
>Kim gets Howard killed
Bros... what with the wife characters in BB/BCS?

HOWARDBROS AS FAR AS WE KNOW HOWARD IS NOT DEAD PLEASE STAY CALM

Attached: AAAaaaAHHH.gif (480x270, 1.75M)

If I enjoyed watching it, it wasn't a waste of my time

WHY IS KIM SO CUUUUUTE

Vince and Gould are based realists

>always prepared for everything
Except for a phone batter in his pocket

I was really expecting Howard to touch the old lady and get her high too, maybe even give her an heart attack.

Probably the most kino scene of the episode desu

Jimmy's going to let her take the fall for Howard and go to prison, because after this stuff with Lalo goes down, he's going to feel like she's safer there than anywhere else.

He can bounce back

You're really stretching here.
Irene going into a wheelchair benefits her and everyone involved in the lawsuit.
You're just a Howard hater.

did any character dialogue or little detail foreshadow howard's fate?

When your boss teaches you a cool new soda trick

Attached: 7773254001.png (816x867, 593.95K)

who got the better death
Nacho or Howard

A true man of peace to the end

Attached: NAMAST3.jpg (900x600, 112.08K)

Marie is the closest thing to a good wife

poor woman's been through enough

You know, I was thinking that Jimmy hated Howard because he thinks he's directly related to his brother's death but obviously that wasnt the case. I also thought maybe he was offended that Howard extended him a job to try to "replace" his brother in name but obviously that wouldnt happen since Howard loved his brother.

Jimmy has no reason to hate Howard and Kim has even less of a reason.

They are actually just shitty people

If this happens we better get a Prison Kimmy spinoff.

hell no. why do you think howard's wife hates him?

He's right, she is wicked hot.

>implying it's a timewasting scene
Sometime in the future Jimmy is going to step into HHM, maybe something to do with finalising Sandpiper or whatever, and he's going to see someone drop a soda can and then Cary comes in and teaches them that trick, saying that Howard taught it to him through "some guy" called Chuck.
Jimmy will then return home, be utterly consumed with grief for everything he's done and kill Kim.

Kim isn't gonna die or get vacuumed.

>can't hold twist of limes

Kim doing her "pew pew" gun hands at the end of S5

Note that the intern is a young asian man. This represents that Howard is sad he didn't have children with his frigid cunt chink wife.

The picture they posted of Howard with blood in his hair.

No I like Howard but he cares about appearance more than anything else. It's why he doesn't hire Jimmy, he'd much rather tell him to fuck off than to start conflict with Chuck and ruin his reputation. He's a vain person and it's why he got mad Jimmy was stealing his suit look and why he has a Namaste license plate, he's a real jerk

Nacho's death was fucking meme tier lmao
youtu.be/-E7IxmoI95c

>in whom there's no guile

he didn't land so good

Attached: better.call.saul.s06e07.1080p.web.h264-cakes-00_46_23.583-shot-0001.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

The episode being called "Plan and Execution"
Also the S5 episode being called "Something Unforgivable" when they first bring up conning Howard

Probably the line where he calls Jimmy Charlie "I'm going to get shot in the head by a cartel member in your apartment" Hustle in the first season

My dream scene of Walter and Jesse making an appearance in the show involved a random classmate trying to get Jesse into drug troubles but instead gets himself caught up by the police, and then calling saul goodman, this classmate in question would then call Jesse to serve as a witness in some wacky scenario to make another person look bad, this would serve as a mark for Jesse to know who saul goodman is in breaking bad. But considering how things blew up in the last episode, it's only a dream now...

Attached: episode pitch.png (536x400, 255.48K)

Rhea Seehorn wikifeet

Same here user. Or the pupils dilating during that scene

Both their deaths are fucking abrupt and jarring but the retards that fellate this show act like its kino because something major is actually happening. They're trying to chase the high of Ozymandias with Hank's death but they keep failing each time

poor howie
didn't deserve this at all

she wasnt asian?

How have I never seen THIS picture before???

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 6.93K)

Howard did nothing wrong. Hope kim dies because of what she caused. but sadly she will get away free like that whore skyler

HOWIE BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO LAND ON HIS FUCKING FEET NOT HIS HEAD WHAT THE FUCK

>I learn soda trick for he

he's obsessed with ephemeral americana and superstitious lore. probably he questioned some of the stuff he included before that did well so now he just includes it all. it is kinda weird how someone like that could leave a legacy that's merely how to tap on a can or cook seabass

>when you spin something it doesn't blow up in someone's face
>when you give them the truth blows up in your face
HAAW?

Attached: 1653269098751.jpg (873x1213, 67.26K)

He’s gonna be okay

Attached: 75499484-AA7F-4F5E-A5ED-516D4C2E327B.jpg (4032x1816, 526.49K)

Serious answer, Nacho's was more deserving for the character, but Howard's is better because it does more than just reset the plot to where it was 3 episodes previously.

he easily couldve come back stronger in spite of jimmy or kim

Since after this shit Jimmy does the Saul stuff with Walt, what event actually makes him call the vacuum guy? After Gus's death yeah?

They say in BrBa that he represented Emilio twice and that's how Jesse knows him, they'll probably show something along those lines

>are fucking abrupt and jarring
That's the point

Attached: 1647908891947.jpg (620x448, 37.5K)

He landed on his feet in Valhalla o7

I think we'll get a tiny redemption for saul.

>Nacho is holding Eladio hostage
>Puts the gun to his head and an hero's
>Suddenly we cut and Eladio is out of the shot as Nacho falls to the ground

B
R
A
VINCE
O

what movie is this

Nacho's was lame, Howard's was kino

Jimmy never meets Gus, he doesn't even know he's the brains behind the operations. He disappears when Walt is caught by Dr Pavel CIA

100% this

After Hank is kill

Bros…

Attached: 9659551A-2751-416E-A7B4-2DB56708123A.jpg (1080x1213, 226.37K)

Jesse talked in Rabid Dog and the DEA will find the tape which Hank had.

the candle

Odds that Howard survived point blank GSW to the head? If we Bravo Vince's Twitter they'll just reshoot the second half of the show.

how longs the break?
please dont tell me a year...

That's Bolsa, not Eladio you gigantic speedwatcher

Hamlindigo blue

Howard 1000%. Almost shocked people don't like it. The breaking point of slippin jimmy/kimmy shenanigans. Where as Nacho felt like a bigger role to the series cut short Howard was a perfect conclusion to HHM plotline and the start of Jimmys downward spiral.

Attached: 1653359091288.jpg (416x508, 29.81K)

the bullet

so he's looking out for the cops and not the cartel then

6 weeks

oh you mother fucker. it sounds too hollywood to not be true. le plot twist breaking bad unlikable character. I'm never reading about a current series again fuck you

Two more years... I'm sorry...

>actually lands on his head
Biggest plothole of this entire series, I hope this gets cleared up in the next episode (but I doubt it)

>Lalo twisting the silencer on the gun
>a callback to Howard twisting the soda can so there's no accidents
B R A V O
R
A
V I N C E
O

It's not good writing to just make it abrupt and jarring because it's supposed to be shocking. Chucks death was the best on the show just because it was a natural culmination of events. There was never a stretch of logic, that was the way it had to end. Meanwhile here you have to do mental gymnastics, the proof is all the retards questioning the show. It's not their fault for being stupid, its the shows fault for having a contrived plot that while making sense requires many leaps

I didnt like Howards as much since I feel like they were throwing a character away

>Waltuh... Did I ever tell you about the time I spilled all the soft drinks in front of Howard?
>Yeah I thought he would be mad, but he taught me a really cool trick
>Know what happens after you shake a can of soda?
>Yeah it explodes... not like my guys, they're SOLID
>Anyway... centipedal force or sumn like that...

Attached: 274329985.png (1165x949, 1.47M)

The only thing I can see that would be a twist is one of Gus's men finding Lalo in the lab and Lalo using the gun on him instead

Both Dead Spics. Point still stands that shit is poorly shot. Total continuity error.

is better call saul worth watching or is it shit

>midseason finale ends with Howie getting killed
>midseason premiere starts with Kimmy getting killed
Like pottery

really dude? Jimmy is not killing kim lmao

Has anyone checked in with Mike's guys?

Peak Kimmy outfit?
Also her fat ass looks comfy as fuck as she runs.
Perfect for pronebone.

Attached: Kimmy.png (1680x1050, 1.98M)

Get out of here now and go watch it

The show is over in 6 more episodes. All the characters are getting thrown away.

>Chucks death was the best on the show just because it was a natural culmination of events
And Howard's and Nacho's weren't how? Because it wasn't at the end of a season? Because you didn't want them die?

It's solid

You never know, it could get renewed for another season at the last minute like breaking bad

yes

You'll get filtered in the first season and come running here complaining. Just go back to your starshit and capeshit please.

thank you howard

Attached: 1637526829857.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

it's good but it has to be one of the slowest shows I ever seen, I swear like 3 seasons dont matter much and there is a ton of fluff

Um, no sweaty

How much of a mindfuck would it be if BCS completely diverges from the timeline we know in BB in the final act and goes a totally different direction?

Get a load of this retard