“‘Obi-Wan’ is going to bring the most diversity I think we’ve ever seen in the galaxy before,” Ingram added...

>“‘Obi-Wan’ is going to bring the most diversity I think we’ve ever seen in the galaxy before,” Ingram added. “To me, it’s long overdue. If you’ve got talking droids and aliens, but no people of color, it doesn’t make any sense. It’s 2022, you know. So we’re just at the beginning of that change. But I think to start that change is better than never having started it"

Attached: Moses-Ingram.jpg (960x500, 227.15K)

Kenobi is dropped off at a moon refinery in the Mustafar system to lure Darth Vader away from Leia and Roken.

Vader goes for Kenobi. Words are exchanged in the fight. At one point, Kenobi tells him he does not have to be like this. Padmé saw the light in him still. This intensifies the emotions of the fight.

However, just as all seems lost, Kenobi is firmly in touch with the Force now. As Darth Vader and Kenobi clash, the disembodied voice of Qui-Gon Jinn guides him and coaches him in the most desperate part of the fight.

I am under the impression Kenobi has to buy enough time for Leia to reach safety but not give enough time for Reva to find Luke Skywalker. How the fight is resolved is still unknown but Kenobi wins with the guidance of Qui-Gon.

Kenobi escapes and races home to Tatooine to find he is too late. Reva has already made it to the Lars Homestead. Owen and Beru are subdued. Reva has her crimson blade ignited as a scared Luke Skywalker looks on in horror. She then flashes back to her childhood and remembers being taken to the Jedi Temple and then to the Fortress on Nur and she can’t kill the boy or take him.

Kenobi lets her go and she leaves the farm for home. Kenobi allows her to leave, figuring she could have done the worst and she did not.

On Alderaan, Leia runs into her parents’ arms. On Tatooine Owen takes out the T-16 Skyhopper and gives it to Luke who and is happy to have a toy after such trauma. In Owen’s way, this is how he says Kenobi isn’t so bad and they love Luke.

Reva returns and reports to Darth Vader, claiming she killed Obi-Wan Kenobi. Darth Vader then kills her because the person who could kill Kenobi could not be killed by him so easily. The secret dies with Reva for now.

Kenobi is now back where he started. But he has changed spiritually. Qui-Gon Jinn appears to him as a full Force ghost. Obi-Wan is amazed to physically see the spirit of Qui-Gon Jinn before him. Qui-Gon asks what took him so long and tells him he has been with him the entire time.

Obi-Wan buries the lightsaber of Nari in the desert and does some kind of funeral for the young Jedi in the desert.

The last shot is Obi-Wan riding his Eopie into the twin sunsets of Tatooine.

If it isn't fun episodic adventures I'm not interested
>B-But that doesn't make sense for his character!
Don't care

my only issue is that because she's black we know her character will end up turning good

Does she not watch movies? It's like these people think the world started in 2015.

She will be another Finn character; completely forgettable and forced. At least Lando feels authentic and was cool.

Attached: ED436121-893D-4187-BFB9-087FAFE42C02.png (612x816, 551.93K)

Another POC retard thinking movies and shows are all about representation. I hope this series bombs so bad that it drives Disney execs into a frothing rage.

Attached: 1646965153603.jpg (739x415, 28.73K)

Both SW trilogy had strong woman, memorable black character already. Can't see why Nucasfilm is making such fuss

>but no poc

>who is Lando Calrissian?
>who are Bespin guards?
>who is Mace Windu?

God I hate these faggots

also most Tatooine extras in ANH and TPM were tunisians

>“‘Obi-Wan’ is going to bring the most diversity I think we’ve ever seen in the galaxy before,”
Thank God they have their priorities so straight.

>ayo massa kenobi where you be keepin da lean

They try to do the same shit to Star Trek pretending it was never diverse. They completely ignore Sisko even existing.

and here I was looking forward to this show

This, are they just going to pretend they didn't tweet that?

>“‘Obi-Wan’ is going to bring the most diversity I think we’ve ever seen in the galaxy before,” Ingram added. “To me, it’s long overdue. If you’ve got talking droids and aliens, but no people of color, it doesn’t make any sense.
...has this person actually watched star wars?

Cool I can't wait to see Obi-Wan and Vader both walk away unharmed from this completely pointless fight. I hope they play Duel of the Fates so I can clap along!

Wasn't star wars pretty diverse racially

That is such a weird quote in so many ways. It's all so tiresome.

It's supposed to be a utopian future and they definitely have genetic engineering so why would anyone be black?

this is exactly what star wars fans deserve

No
Obviously
Why would she?

>diverse
>98% humans walking around

You never wached star wars have you

I'm gonna say the nigger word!

Where do the Empire people live?
Not the clones, the other lieutenants and their families? Which planets are Empire employee friendly?

Attached: sw_Werner-Herzog1.jpg (3200x4168, 1.12M)

To a degree at least they actually kind of do believe that, as strange as it soubds. It may not specifically be the year 2015, or even any SPECIFIC year, but leftism in general unironically always seems to have the tenant of creating a new "Year Zero" as it were, where nothing that came before mattered and is essentially erased and forgotten from the collective public conscience. That way the public is only able to draw on the culture that they have created from the ground up. They can't/outright aren't allowed to point back to how things were before the new regime and how it was better. It is exactly what happened in the Chinese Cultural Revolution in the 1960's.

>They completely ignore Sisko even existing.
Kek, the no black captain bullshit before they rightfully got called out on it. OS in the fucking 60's had a black guy who was Kirk's superior. He was antagonistic to him but had depth and was allowed to be a character, not a vessel for racial politics.

Man I wish they'd bring that character back, maybe with some kind of Vader-esque life support system.

PSHEEW
"It ees so... lamentable..."
PSHAWW
"...when one cannot trust one's own kind..."

I'm glad someone gets it. These ideologies never burn out. They go until they wreck the host country or they are stopped by force.