Films with feet content

post em
>inb4 Tarantino

Attached: D7SATSWW0AIu-za.jpg (2048x1152, 310.2K)

Why don't they make shoes that match your feet? Everyone's big toe always looks botched.

Why does Tarantino have to have such shit taste in feet?

Attached: 1631116109220.jpg (500x500, 40.14K)

He's a retard. Everyone knows that long, slim, long-toed feet are the best. Arches and orange coloration are important as well.

Autism kino.

Attached: 1653208113972.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

a quiet place part 2

based and feetpilled

wow you're quite the connoisseur, I feel the same way

I unironically dated a legitimate autistic girl and she let me do weird shit to her and her feet. I feel bad about it because she was omega autistic but not dysfunctional type.

Attached: 1752oi.gif (128x128, 190.33K)

What weird shit? Sucking, kissing, licking, tickling, putting your cock on them, is all pretty normal for footstuff. Never had a girl not indulge my foot fetish, I've had girls get turned on that such a nonsexual part of them drove me nuts.

Basically, don't feel bad, you didn't take advantage of her. Unless it was something really bizarre that I didn't mentioned.

I rear naked choked her unconscious a few times while we were fucking.

Pretty intense to do to someone who isn't into really rough sex. You should feel bad about that part man.

She probably came really hard though.

Aye, she did.

Attached: nice.webm (720x406, 580.31K)

Attached: webm-convert.webm (332x600, 450.44K)

Don't feel bad. If you didn't do it, someone else would anyway, probably even worse shit.

How could you do this to me? Me, your friend.

someone will post it. i don't think I even have it anymore

Death Proof

Damn you benchod basturd.

As long as you didn't take advantage of her or did anything that was against her will, no problem. Autists need love too.

Those are subpar feet.

Girls with some kind of weird shit to them are almost always hypersexual anyway. I was tutoring at a high school not too long ago and noticed that this one girl who sat in the back always came to class with her gaming headset still on. It looked like some weird anime trope, but there she was. I asked one of the teachers about her and she said she had ADHD tics or whatever and the headset keeps her calm.

When I had to tutor her one on one, she was instantly imprinted on me like a baby duck and constantly made sexual gestures and jokes. She would follow me to my car whenever I left campus, too. I was terrified of losing that job.