Did anyone see him almost die on skanks tonight? doing those dabs as a fat guy in your 40s in dangerous? who knew

did anyone see him almost die on skanks tonight? doing those dabs as a fat guy in your 40s in dangerous? who knew

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/LesionsOnSkanks/comments/uwfg2p/big_jay_dabbing_and_almost_dying_lol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old.reddit.com/r/LesionsOnSkanks/comments/uwfg2p/big_jay_dabbing_and_almost_dying_lol/
damn mullen was the guest too, i gotta find the full episode

>Two of the people at that table have had heart attacks in 2022
It's over for comedycels.

how do you almost die from a dab?
no i will not click on reddit link

Luis sucks. No ability to read the room, no ability to interact with guests. Just a loud narcissistic Puerto Rican baby.

Weed makes your heart beat really fast

the fuck? i've done a billion dabs and ive never once was even close to passing out. did the retard hold his breath forever? big jay tokerson

is weed bad for you if youre fat? maybe i should stop im about big jays size

>This is because of complex effects cannabinoids have on the cardiovascular system, including raising resting heart rate, dilating blood vessels, and making the heart pump harder. Research suggests that the risk of heart attack is several times higher in the hour after smoking marijuana than it would be normally.
>be fat
>get killed by anything
what else is new?

More risk from concentrated weed, because if you smoke plants you have some control

agreed. but he hustles.

ralphie may smoking weed all the time and he was fat.. okay bad example... chris farley did tons of drugs way worse than weed and.... wait, another bad example.. artie lange is in his 50s and still alive, well i mean he looks like this now but hes still alive! not bad for a lifelong fat drug addict

Attached: f5007bb38951d9e059cedbeedc2adde2.jpg (1200x900, 130.66K)

why does he dress like this is he a juggalo

im glad his dog died FUCK SPORT I HOPE A CHIENSE GUY TURNED HIM INTO SOUP

I defy any anons to find a celebrity who's better at basketball. Go on, I'll wait.

damn that straight up looked like a mini stroke or a seizure or something, he should probably go to the ER just to be sure hes not gonna die

what the hell happened to his nose?

snorted so much blow his nose melted

Attached: cf7e678f9c8959fabf15f93a2dd34cc2_md.jpg (728x558, 98.63K)

did that fag really get a bonfire tattoo?

not blow but apparently heroin ... yikes

He's a retard but he's our retard okay