Alien 3 vs Predator 2

I just watched both. What does Any Forums think is better? I know both are considered bad sequels, but I actually enjoyed Predator 2 quite a bit. Whereas Alien 3 was just boring and partially incomprehensible. It's the definition of a pointless sequel.

Attached: pred[1].jpg (450x300, 27.32K)

Only retards hate predator 2.
Sure, predator 1 is better but 2 is still kino.

Predator 2 is fucking kino and miles ahead of the other sequels.

predator 2 is campy city kino tho

i concur with my board bros. predator 2 is one of the most watchable sequels ever wether you think it's good or not (it is) but alien cubed has a lot of problems but is still highly watchable. the problem is all the forward momentum and good will that aliens had garners thrown out the goddamned window

predator 2 is kino, alien 3 is better than aliens

Predator 2 is the greatest sequel of all-time. Fucking FIGHT me.

Attached: Now I break YOU.jpg (524x540, 15.06K)

fpbp

Predator 2 is amazing.

why not both

Predator 2 is amazing.

I'll have to rewatch but I remember alien 3 being hot garbage even though I love David Fincher.
Predator 2 is a great movie easily on par with the first and is only hated by retards.

if bolo yeung had been it predator 2 it would've been goat

It always da same

I agree. Alien 3 especially ensemble cut is a really good movie and a proper and bold way to finish a beloved.character story. The problem was the sequels/prequels after that were terrible l

Predator 2 is better. They are both underrated sequels, but Alien 3 does ruin the end of Aliens.

Both are not bad movies, but while Alien 3 poops on some aspects of its predecessor (and seeks to constrict its universe), Predator 2 expands upon the lore of the first one, and breaths more life to its universe.

both suck and aren't worth watching until you get sick of the goods ones as a contrast. personally I hate Alien 3 less than Pred. 2, but still.

too many threads about Predator 2 in particular lately for this to not be some faggy push from a youtube niggerfaggot to validate xer hot take.

Predator 2 is so dumb-fun, I love it.

Alien 3 was Predators level shit

fuckin' voodoo magic mon

>Predator 2
>considered a bad sequel
since fucking when?

>guy was a Jamaican rasta doing voodoo
>when voodoo is a Haitian thing to begin with
it's dumb as fuck but that dumbness is part of the reason I like it.