NICE. GUYS. FINISH. LAST

NICE. GUYS. FINISH. LAST.

Attached: howie.png (563x687, 414.71K)

What was the moral of Howard's arc?

This season made me go from hoping Kim finds a way to get away from Jimmy, to fantasizing about Lalo slitting her throat as Jimmy watches.

Don't bother with shitty people.

Life's a bitch and then you die

How would Jimmy even be able to function in BB if that happened? The only thing I can think of that would make him as sleazy as he is in BB is if Kim sells him out to save her own as and he has to team up with Mike and Gus to survive

Bad things happen to good people for no reason

To always stay positive and try your best to be a good person no matter what. Howard genuinely is inspiring.

something something sheep and wolves

Why did Lalo show up at jimmys place? He doesn't know anything.

Probably to use Jimmy and Kimmy as pawns in whatever move he's trying to pull against Gus

lalo knows jimmy was in the middle of a gunfight in the desert and that mike was probably involved. he might be able to lure mike out

Lalo know something happened at the desert, he came to squeeze it out of Jimmy because he wants every single lead he can get before confronting Gus.

shit tier writing

I respond here in a too-long essay.
Basically it’s Book of Job, except Howard fails the test at the end, gives in to the dark side, and is consumed by the Devil.

Thanks analysis user

bingo!

That's why we get high.

Lalo Salamanca is trying to kill you.
The object to your left is your only defense.
How fucked are you?

Ok but he already tried this last season and left seeming pretty satisfied.

AAAAAAAAA fuck. he didnt deserve this. fucking kim and jimmy fuck them both

My 3DS? I'm fucked unless I can throw it hard enough to knock him out, assuming he doesn't dodge it too.

He left because Kim made him realize he had no one to trust, which is why he then left with Nacho. I don't think he bought Jimmy's story.

You mean the book with 500 plot holes written by Jews?
If Howard wasn’t around Jews none of the show would have taken place and you know I’m right

I'm fucked even if my gun was nearby.
I hope they get what they deserve and more, but I know they won't...

The Bible didn’t happen schizophrenic jew

Always make copies.

>my handgun

I'm fucked.

>calling any lawyer a nice guy
LOL

they did this. god it felt so great that howard confronted them and i really hoped hed get away but fuck.