/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Dilate Edition

Previous

Attached: 20220523_231259.jpg (1080x1080, 132.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0
bible.com/bible/2016/1co.2.9.NRSV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOWARD
DON'T GO INTO THE APARTMENT!
HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Jimmy, this is what you do. You hurt people, over and over and over. And then there's this show of remorse.

>In the end, you're going to hurt everyone around you. You can't help it. So stop apologizing and accept it.

Chuck was right

Attached: 896DF53F-0BF6-49C8-8EB9-038D0284AEFF.jpg (547x653, 99.83K)

HOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1584126708560.png (1280x1881, 3.83M)

Seeing howard humiliated the entire episode and then executed is made me feel more than any of the latter half of breaking bad's deaths. That includes Hank.

>makes a point about being called a Jew one episode to get into golf club
>acts like a Jew

Attached: 958DD409-E5D8-4483-AFC0-F50803F3276B.jpg (1920x1080, 251.92K)

So, how do Howard and Chuck past time in heaven together?

You will never be the twin peaks general

Stop spamming your shitty generals.

Your show is drivel

When Lalo walked into the room I was excited and afraid for all my howardbros who wanted a showdown between them last week.

youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0

>Kim in tight silk blouse and jeans
>Kim running in tight silk blouse and jeans
>Kim barefoot and running in tight silk blouse and jeans
Well I know what I'm touching myself to for the next week or so

Attached: FTbAwtEWAAIY5wI.jpg (1440x1857, 212.04K)

>howard starts going through the frisbee photos
paused the episode and started pacing around the room

Attached: 1626817327326.jpg (421x421, 23.26K)

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE LALO NOW BRAVO VINCE

>And you're not gonna take what they've got to give
>And you're not gonna let em take your will to live
>Because they've taken enough
>And you've given them all you can give

>And luck won't save them tonight
>They've given you a reason to fight
>And all the storms you've been chasin'
>About to rain down tonight
>And all the pain you've been facin'
>About to come into the light

Attached: 1653369875408.png (709x825, 829.06K)

es un tipo grande

Attached: callsaul-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 220.2K)

We can't even begin to imagine what we'll do in heaven
We'll literally be with God in the most direct, personal and unified way with nothing to ever separate us from Him

why the FUCK is bumplimit 310 when Any Forums gets like 500?

Chuckbros, we just keep winning. Jimmy can't help himself.

You will never be the twin peaks generalYou will never be the twin peaks generalYou will never be the twin peaks general

Spam the ‘log
Your thread I shall clog!

Attached: 98E36A01-4517-47EE-BDC0-DCB336DBA38C.jpg (468x655, 28.74K)

I was on team Lalo before he messed with my boy Howard. He WILL pay for this.

You will never be twink pea-ACK!

Attached: 1633565577414.jpg (1920x1080, 156.83K)

Reminder to post new threads about anything BCS related in the catalog and to update your filter list.
/tpg/
/Vince only writes plot/
/You will never be the twin peaks general/

Attached: CtrlCtrlV.png (882x75, 5.43K)

Now where are all the people saying that the Kim cartel sex slave ending would be “too mean”, “misogynistic”, and “not what Kim deserves”.

REMINDER THAT THE ENDING WAS A DREAM SEQUENCE
ALSO IT WAS LIQUID HOWARD AS THE REAL HOWARD IS WENDY

Any Forums has to compensate for twice as many shills

>That covid warning
Kek

“But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him”—”
1 Corinthians 2:9 NRSV
bible.com/bible/2016/1co.2.9.NRSV

>Vince only writes plots
Yeah almost that’s the point of a tv show you fucking schizo nigger shit

>Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himse-

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-025645-052.png (720x370, 234.84K)

You think that's bad, that chicanery? Jannies have done worse.

You will never feel the touch of a woman

Same that was the hardest part to watch

>You two... You two are soulless. Jimmy, you can't help yourself. Chuck knew it. You were born that way. But you? One of the smartest and most promising human beings I've ever known... and this is the life you choose.
>I-I thought you did it for the money, but now it's -- it's so clear. Screw the money. You did it for fun. You get off on it. You're -- You're like...Leopold and Loeb. Two sociopaths. No, you know it's true you just don't have the guts to admit it.

Attached: 1652173981228.jpg (1080x1081, 104.71K)

kim's footpussy game was on point this episode, had to stop halfway to jerk off twice

Jimmy’s a Jew

Attached: 7787151E-6180-41FC-9854-09B9A8F82072.jpg (1200x628, 52.81K)

Rhea is one of the few women who look better with age

Attached: 1625685036918.jpg (1000x1000, 241.11K)

Based Christanon
Anyway, as I was saying, the Beatific Vision is a literal mystery, and while we experience some small facets of heaven while here on earth, the true joy and glory of being in heaven would probably make our heads explode.

Lalo is not mad at Jimmy to the point to attack any of them. I think he just wants information about Gus and Mike, he's gonna leave them alive after he gets what he wants. Probably also force him to keep his mouth shut about the court incident.

Stop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit show Stop spamming the reddit show Stop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit show Stop spamming the reddit show Stop spamming the reddit show
Stop spamming the reddit show Stop spamming the reddit show
Stop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit show

Stop spamming the reddit showStop spamming the reddit show

Stop spamming the reddit showBtw The writing is atrocious

Stop spamming too? Rules for thee but not for me

based schizo posting

he mad

Kim, you're the smartest woman I ever met, and you're too stupid to see. He made him his mind 30 seconds ago.

Attached: Howardbros.jpg (416x508, 29.81K)

he mentioned max schmelling, really makes you think doesnt it?

Your flooding the cata’ with tripe
Your flooding the cata’ with tripeYour flooding the cata’ with tripeYour flooding the cata’ with tripeYour flooding the cata’ with tripe

A show fire mid wits through and through

Some user said previously,
>jimmy ... will do anything if he thinks it'll turn kim on
Jimmy is literally me. I want to turn that 50 year old pusy into niagara falls. Also, I want to kiss and lick and suck on Kim's sweaty, mature, 50 year old, mommy, armpits while she slowly and lovingly rubs my penis and calls me a good boy and coos at me.

I will kiss her armpits as a frenchman would kiss a lover. I will kiss her armpits like they do in my Japanese adult videos.

Attached: mommy.jpg (1651x2636, 1.67M)

You will never feel the touch of a woman

> A show fire mid

300 pounds confirmed

Oooaaaahh armpit erotic?

Kek, that's poetic user

surprised i haven't seen that referenced here of all places

having howie's death happen brutally on screen is good development from breaking bad days. feels like they were, back then, afraid that an "ugly" death would detract from the gravity of the story or something.

Schizo- I’M NOT CRAZY

>howard executed in front of jim and kim
>kim gives lalo a blank stare
>says "OK"

looks like im adding twin peaks to the filter too, no harm done not having to see anything about that mid show

on a serious note. I'm not american but...
it's reallistic to join law school as late as jimmy/kim went and still... do well?

I know that after you finish it it's more about being a smart overall person and a good salesman (see howard/jimmy and to a extend kim's skill tho I'd say she's fifty/fifty vs pure law knowledge high IQ like chuck) but it's still realitic?

Like, Kim is close to her 40s when she lefts HHM, Jimmy is even older.
Sure, Kim joined HHM because she was probably appointed to it because of her grades or whatever, even if she was old already but jimmy is... the owners brother but still.... is it realistic? for all I know, on my country, if by 23 you're not already climbing the ladder on a decent firm it's almost over, unless of course you went law school as a second degree and had some sort of state/police career already

Based

Hold up, why would Lalo harm them?

>Kim joined HHM because she was probably appointed to it because of her grades or whatever
They paid for her degree and she was working off that debt

I think it's really effective considering how so much of the show is a very slow burn and kinda goofy lawyer drama. It shows how much Jimmy and Kim are in over their heads.

trash ep, only breaking bad speedwatchers like it because muh shooting

Early 40s yes but late 40s you'd probably not going to have a great career. However there's plenty of successful lawyers who went to law school in their 30s after already having a different career.

For lots of people the law is their second career choice, not uncommon for people in their 30s to be graduating from law school.

False flag harder faggot

Her butt looked nice but I hope she dies now

If you're good at your job and know your shit, people will hire you. Age has nothing to do with it.

Is there any possibility Lalo could survive all this? Gus did tell Hector his entire family was dead in Breaking Bad, but, shit, everyone in BCS who wasn't in BB is fucking dying. They can't kill all of them, can they?

so was it wendy (got a shave and a haircut to look like howard) who got shot by de guzman? or was it actually howard?

>zhe bought ?

Attached: 9c3.jpg (373x639, 38.82K)

gus would not tell hector all the other salamancas are dead if he wasn't sure of it

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

I was thinking about that earlier. Hank's death was really clean while Howard's was fucking brutal.

The sandpiper meeting was literally chicanery 2.0 and the best part of the episode. You got filtered like the speedwatcher you are.

Do you think Jimmy will try to save Howard with the time machine, out of regret?

Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread Stay in one thread

>I pulled guys off all the low priority targets to cover you

Mike's people watching Saul were called away to defend Gus. That's how Lalo was able to enter the apartment.

>it's all his fault

Attached: finger.jpg (1200x797, 62.86K)

He didn't deserve it

why did hermann trout do it to saul like that?

it'd be really fucking weird if lalo is alive
>tuco, cousins and hector die
>gus runs his meth lab in secret
>lalo doesn't do anything

keep reporting this guy so he has to waste time resetting his router and waiting for his internet to come back lol

I am rooting for him, he's always been my favorite. I'm so pleased he has a worthy opponent in the prequel. He was just kind of standing darkly in corners and putting the heat on Nacho for a while there.
Based.

IT WASN'T MY CALL. GOD DAMN YOU! YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! THE CALL WASN'T MINE!!!

Attached: 1653356810944.png (1263x705, 536.96K)

>Lalo goes around executing every BCS character before committing suicide
Bravo Vince?

No more half measures?