For those who have a girlfriend or wife...how do you react to scenes like this in movies...

for those who have a girlfriend or wife...how do you react to scenes like this in movies? I dont want to take my girlfriend of 2 months now

Attached: file.png (1180x869, 823.55K)

my gf doesn't like capeshit so I don't have to worry about it

It's not like she's gonna hop through the screen and start sucking him off user

I lust with her

I fuck my wife with my 300 inch penis before we go, so she's not horny

>tfw watching Thor with the gf

Attached: BBDC4644-A891-4701-A817-185386BF4063.png (581x576, 271.95K)

i'm more jacked than that and 2 feet taller so i don't have anything to worry about

My gf knows all about how badly I want to fuck Anya Taylor Joy so she can fantasise about Thor. I let her have her pipe-dreams :)

I watch every movie first so I know when these scenes are coming. Then when we watch it together I stare at her and if she doesn’t avert her gaze immediately I slap her a few times. This hasn’t been a problem in months she learned quickly.

my gf knows she would get pumped and dumped by a guy like this, dating is a pretty shit experience for women trying to find a stable bf
on the other hand, I don't want to go back to dating either so I'd have to seriously consider whether being a cuck is worse

I jump in the movie and fuck Chris Hemsworth while maintaining eye contact with my gf

Attached: 1622502184259.jpg (1809x2558, 2.92M)

Just start an open relationship

thread for insecure little faggots

Attached: 8679305.jpg (1200x675, 75.85K)

No I'm being honest about my lust for Chirs Hemsworth despite being 100% straight

ask her to get surgery to have her eyes 1 feet apart and you'll be in luck

He's a perfect choice for Thor that's for sure, but consider that our ancestors gave Thor those big muscles so he could win battles and fight trolls, not so faggots would have something to gawk at. Please apologize in the name of Odin.

Just get ripped and big user it’s not hard

Attached: 3D5D41F4-54B4-411D-8037-D32CA8D452A4.jpg (2742x4029, 2.48M)

I lift weights, and l'm not an insecure little bitch, why would one react at all?

Do you think she would if she could?

your gf doesn't need scenes like this in a movie to tell that you're insecure. she'll always know

why didn't anybody else think of that?

because no one else has a 300 inch penis
if you want i'll fuck your wife with my 300 inch penis as well, so she wont be horny either, and then you can enjoy kinos, flicks, and even films, in peace

Ill use my 301 inch penis so she's not horny anymore.

imagine having a real gf in 2022 when you can have an imaginary gf

What are you a faggot? Your girlfriend knows humans who look like this exist. If she wants to ogle beefcake she fucking can, user. There's literally millions on the internet. You think gay dudes give a fuck about shit like this? No. They're too busy celebrating the triumph of the will to forge oneself into the peak human form. So your insecure ass is more gay than an actual pair of homos. At least the homos are honest with themselves.

I keep thinking this is the Sex Education thread

just start raping women and you will never feel insecure again

Attached: 1651438849135.webm (1052x1080, 2.37M)

called sexism hypocrisy

Lol you have shit taste.

preposterous, no one has a 301 inch penis