Was Snape cast well to depict someone as visually creepy as he was in the books?

Was Snape cast well to depict someone as visually creepy as he was in the books?

Attached: Ootp076.jpg (258x387, 14.52K)

>Any Forums makes fun of step dads and calls them cuck
>also idolizes a cuck who has to look after his childhood crush's son and dies in the process
well, make up your mind weirdos

The books were trash. The movies and Rickman’s performance elevated the character and turned him into an icon.

wasn't he supposed to have a goatee

Slightly too old, but otherwise perfect casting.

he sucked in 5 and 6
probably because of the directory but still

This. Movie Snape > book Snape.
However, Book Ron > movie Ron.

The movies butchered the books and the tone of them. All 8 are fucking trash.

user DID YOU PUT YOUR OPINION INTO THE GOBLET OF Any Forums!?!?

>he posted calmly

the way the books described his greasy hair made me think of zorg from the fifth element. it doesn't help that stupid child me thought he was leaking oil from his hair in the scene the dark star makes him bleed.

to be fair the blood is insanely dark in that scene. I thought it was black goo from the evil black planet when I was a kid.

Movie Snape was much more measured than the book depiction, which described him as a literal caricature. The only good films were the first three, but they definitely got the casting and the costume right for him.

No. Rickman was a miscast like most actors in the films.

dullest character of the dullest franchise. If he was still alive would be a perfect casting for Fantastic Beasts

>Each year has about (4x5=) 20 students. Meaning there are (7x20=)140 students. If you extrapolate for age that means the entire British wizard population is under 2000, but probably around 1500.

How are they not ALL incredibly inbred even when accounting for occasional 'mudblood'? The worst part of Harry Potter is that the world is poorly conceptualized.

That's not even remotely correct

40 per year, Harry's year had 5 boys and 5 girls in gryffindor. once the rest of the numbers are corrected it lines up with Rowling's own estimate of 3000 wizards and witches in the UK

This is the guy that JK Rowling based Snape on - her chemistry teacher from school - so yeah Id say that's decent casting.

Attached: 1623479313435.jpg (320x311, 27.87K)

Holy shit. Andy Samberg.

Imagine disliking Goblet of Fire and placing Philosopher's Stone over Half Blood Prince. Fool.

Alan Rickman was far too old and visibly feeble.