Villain is objectively unbeatable

>Villain is objectively unbeatable

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 66.89K)

Do you think he smashes Jay’s boypussy

Imagine nitpicking so hard so much then praising/defending prequels and marvel movies (iron man civil war thor 3 infinity war etc). Why would think your audience would let you get away with it?

If Civil War came out today they would do two 10 hour long EFAPs breaking down just how terrible the writing is

Unbearable*

That guy has issues man

faggot

Someone has to.

Literally who?

Reminder that he was filtered by Taxi Driver

Didn't he say that he didn't want to watch it because it was "too old"?

I liked the one where he watched all the seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender just to spitefully talk about how awful it was and how nothing made sense. And then when people called him out on getting dozens of facts and points wrong, act completely indignant like a child over it.

By themselves, almost all of these guys are insanely boring. Friday Night Tights is pretty funny, though.

>makes 11 hour response to a 30 minute video

Same with his Mandalorian commentaries where he doesn't pay attention to what is going on because he's too busy shitting on the whole thing.

Mauler isn't "unbeatable" at all.
You just have to find all of his plotholes and point them out to his furry friends.

No, but maybe Rags does.

>Why would think your audience would let you get away with it?
Because his audience is at least as reatarded as he himself is. I mean, if you keep watching his hours-long ramblings, that requires exceptionally low intellectual capacities.

I read unstable

>And then when people called him out on getting dozens of facts and points wrong
Could have done that on TLJ already. Maybe calling him out on his bullshit early on instead of validating him because he nonsensically made fun of a moooovie you don't like could have prevented what came after.

He should just review hbomberguy videos.

If he made a rant about Satantango how long would it end up being?

Compared to Mauler, hbomberguy comes across as a very reasonable, academically rigorous and mentally stable human being. And that's saying a lot.

That was a low point.
The best part is when Rags jumps in and says something stupid, gets btfo by chat and then Mauler tries to defend him desperately.
I generally like Mauler, but it is very obvious that at times he is not "objective". Rags is the worst part. He is able to be forceful in a conversation, but that gets kind of annoying if he's talking about something he is wrong about. And he often talks about things he doesnt even know.

>kick that Rags dude out of the podcast
>quality would instantly sky rocket

He should honestly kick most of them just because of the fact that there are too many participants and everyone talks over each other. The best videos are the ones where there are like 2-3 people talking.

pretending that they're objective is their biggest crime. if they collectively decide that something is going to be bad then that's it, they won't change their opinion after watching it and will sit there for 10 hours nitpicking every single little thing. meanwhile if they like something they'll praise it to no end and gloss over most of the issues. i still remember watching them praise Arcane for doing the exact same thing that they spent 20 minutes ripping into when it happened in Book of Boba. Mind you that show was dogshit but at least I'm consistent.

Yeah, you often notice how he tries to salvage rag's shit takes by changing them slightly.

Agree.
My own personal choices would be MauLer (of course), Shadiversity, Fringy and Critical Drinker.
With those four you have everything you need in my opinion. The Meme Repository must stay too, because the guy edits those insanely long videos, so it would be fair.

Didn't he also refused to discuss ATLA with E.R?