What's so special about this movie? Why did it suddenly become a symbol of doomer aesthetic

What's so special about this movie? Why did it suddenly become a symbol of doomer aesthetic

Attached: 20170505-bladerunner-4.jpg (600x398, 116.19K)

They just adapted the Tears in the Rain scene from the first movie into a more appealing version to contemporary audience.

Well, good thing they did

because ryan gosling plays an incel in the future and his facial expressions convey the same depressive facial expressions i make

>mommy boss likes him so much she dies for him
>hologram waifu likes him so much she buys him a hooker
>even the villain psycho bitch who wants to kill him compliments him
>incel

He just wants to love his waifu and they won't let him.

>BR2049
>doomer

Then you missed the point. Its about how it's okay to not be the most special person in the world. It's alright to have struggles and think it's because you're the next like Skywalker but it turns out you're technically nobody. But K finds his own purpose and he does happy after so much frustration and self pity. He dies knowing he helped someone find something that he didn't get in his life and that's okay because his life wasn't so bad and it meant something. It's a hopeful movie really. You're not "a good Joe", you're you and you can make your own choices, even if you're just a small part in this story.

>main character is alone and depressed
>main character gets sent on adventure
>main character discovers the importance of relationships
>main character dies to protect something beautiful
Watch the movie next time, retard.

>Posting cringe is the most human thing one can do

the way K looks and acts and expresses himself is the way ugly outcasts (like myself) imagine themselves being like in their mind even though they know in reality they are weird basement goblins

Officer K is a dude living his life, he has his holo gf. He knows he's not a normie and he'll never be one. But then he gets ideas maybe he could be a normie after all. Maybe he can be a real human being. But then the universe takes a big steamy shit on him. He realizes he never had a chance to be a normie after all, and accepts his death

How the fuck do so many people miss this
My man discovered that he could give his life purpose and did so
Fucking based

i like this movie as a subtle commentary on millenial/zoomer exceptionalism.

the millennial generation and onward is currently operating under the idea that they are special. everybody is special and everybody is of worth, you're all the chosen ones.

K goes through this entire movie thinking he is the chosen one, finds out he isn't, and lets himself die. its a good lesson. you probably aren't special, you just think you are.

Fake it till you make it.

I don't think someone as handsome as him fits to a definition of incel

woah so deep

i feel... euphoric

>discovers his fake gf is actually fake and preprogrammed to say she loves him
>dream of being something more (chosen one) crushed
>dies
he's just like me

he's a real human bean, and a real hero.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I was even invited for extra classes in school for being special.

You know, I used to think that I'm ugly too until I actually was forced to be engaged in social life and social interactions with other human beings and the fact that people who are 3x uglier than me (midgets, fatfags, people with unattractive faces) manage to have girlfriend after all is so heartwarming

K didn't die

did one guy just finish watching this and make like 5 simultaneous threads about it?

the hooker also likes him

No