Good Morning Sirs

An actual moviefag Indian here. Considering there are 5 threads of the same movie being unironically kino (which it is, I saw it in theatres & can concur to it). I want to help the Poo infestation on the thread & turn people into bigger curryboos (weaboo for pajeets).

I'd like to help with any movies you don't understand or just want to see but keep thinking it's kino or not. Or just help shitpost in general. Let me help you sirs, I hope to do so in the best ways I can.

Attached: Good Morning Pajeet Pepe.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsRka-zMTqo
youtube.com/watch?v=2VmgpHUld8o
youtube.com/watch?v=uSyIF_xWwao
youtu.be/W6WaIQ9e52c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good morning
Love from Kazakhstan

God Morning

Attached: poojeet turdmuncher.png (398x522, 330.51K)

I am Indian. Ama

What would you choose? Guaranteed IIT admission or guaranteed white gf?

IITs are overrated

Do you guys really not eat hamburgers? Or is that just devout Hindu?

Neither.
You can only get hamburgers at upscale restaurants in tier one cities. And the it’s buffalo meat. Most Hindus don’t eat meat.

Sorry meant beef.

Hello bhai

NTA, but OP here, they're costly & overrated. Now I'm not gonna be biased & say we have "better" shit like Vada Pav & other stuff. But I remember that only reason of mine for eating a burger outside of my mother's is due to Happy Meals which are cheaply made & unspeakably costly for it's shit quality. The delusion fell of after a few toys, but I'm still sad for not getting the Hot Wheels they gave once.

To clarify further, my mother used to make burgers. The McDonald's ones are not hamburgers & the ones I used to order (that isn't a Happy Meal for the sake of the toy) was something close to a simple burger called the McAloo Tikki (Potato Cutlet, but a McDonald's burger). I'll be honest, the fries & the McPuff are the only good thing there.

Try their gourmet burger collection. New and expensive, but the best burgers I’ve had

Really? One day maybe.

I try to avoid beef but I'm pretty big on pork. I like venison too

Why do you all stink of curry powder

Kalank was pretty based, except the retarded bullfight CGI scene, which was actually cut from the airplane version when I watched it the first time lmao

I die foe she

Attached: 282191590_588773725691862_9078138058851296252_n.jpg (1080x1080, 358.83K)

Is this a thread for RRR and such?

youtube.com/watch?v=PsRka-zMTqo
youtube.com/watch?v=2VmgpHUld8o

>20 MILLION+ VIEWS
>24M^+ VIEWS
Why are they like this?

I had to make a homemade McSpicy Paneer because they're only sold in India, but let me tell you it was a fantastic sandwich. Thankfully a pajeeta made a video on how to do it just right. Paneer is rather simple to make also, if for whatever reason you can't find it at the store.

Let's see... best Indian film I've seen is Mughal e Azam. So many good songs in that, especially the duel between the women:
youtube.com/watch?v=uSyIF_xWwao

OP, I need your curry wisdom. I'm thinking of watching Jabariya Jodi, a romcom about groom kidnapping in the Bihar region. Kino, or not kino? It looks very funny. Also if you can recommend any other epics or romcoms.

Attached: mcspicy.jpg (960x960, 220.29K)

OP here, my father tried to watch Kalank, & while he was not liking the movie anyway, the bull fight straight-up made it unwatchable for him. He hates the film.

Also, compared to the other scene from a film just some years ago with probably less budget.
youtu.be/W6WaIQ9e52c

Yeah, it flopped for multiple reasons, the scene is considered one of them.

Nice job user, I've heard it's pretty good. My mother tried to make something similar, but not the same just some years ago.

As for Jabariya Jodi. The film is a bit India oriented so it may become hard to connect well. The acting is a bit average & well it's may feel like a drag at times. It flopped even in Bihar, to even some Bihari films, & those are considered to be the lowest of low of many Cinema industies among India.

Some classmate with connections tried to give me a role as a role as a foreigner due to having fair skin (this shit is the equivalent of winning the genetic lottery in India if you know how to use it right).

Fuck, what happened to my grammer midway? Ok anyway, I'll be more concise. Forgive my plebbitor tier spacing.

Jabariya Jodi? Kind of a bore, acting is shit by main actors, no "kinography" moments, ending is a bit deus-ex-machina, the actress' sister (Priyanka Chopra) is hotter.

I'll spoil the story by doing a greentext rundown if you want. But again, it's fairly locally oriented & a bit detached at the same time.

Yeah why couldn't they use a real bull? Religious reasons?