High school was not like this. Not a single high school party was like that. They were shit...

High school was not like this. Not a single high school party was like that. They were shit. The average HS zoomer also wasn't raping girls and doing cocaine, he was playing CS:GO and maybe vaping weed at most. Zoomers didn't have that much sex. This show was made by boomers.

Attached: 1_uVOoxnN4MHifObrOTFmOjA.png (557x485, 382.88K)

no one wants to watch a tv show about your boring high school life user

>he watches shows targeting groids
lol retard

this show is meant to corrupt the youth thats its only purpose

>euphoria is more popular than the mandalorian according to google trends
How did we come to this disneysisters?

user you're just exposing that your high school life was boring as fuck

Tranny's tears pour down the cheek.
It wasn't because of sadness.
It's just that thick-nude foundation he wears that night that irritating his eyes so bad.

He knows he's not fooling anyone.

user there is a literal culture of memes based around high schoolers pointing out how unrealistic this show is, do you think you're smart?

I went to crazy parties in hush school idk. One time I got pinned to a wall and tongue raped by some topless thot (I’m female) and once I a 300 style brawl where all the guys were fighting too close to the railing on a second story of a house and all went off together. My biggest regret and legitimately the worse thing I’ve ever done was tricking a guy into drinking piss from a bottle I poured down an ice luge.

i once sat on my PC playing MCC while my sister got railed by a linebacker doggy style on my bed and I would take my headphones off every now and then to say shit like "Keep that pace up, you're doing well!"

That sounds hot as fuck.

I get that you’re making that up but I’m being completely serious. Class of 2011 if that matters.

Wrong. Shit like that happened around me and my friends.

a highschool party i went to had gang meth dealers

i am not lmao, class of 2016, I may have phrased it comically but I am unironically from the same rich LA crowd that the Euphoria producers were up to and got up to the same crazy shit. It's not commonplace at all but some people had lives like that.

bros...

Attached: ;_;.jpg (480x480, 27.28K)

This show is not supposed to represent reality and it doesn't pretend to either.

fpbp as usual

Attached: d1614a74cb2175e99fdaec23ffe15549.jpg (480x600, 63.63K)

I know nothing about this show other than the cool wine aunt of my family loves it. Same bitch who told me I need to "go to parties and get laid" when I was in college.

>OP complains that his boring life isn't represented in popular show
Go to twitter

Shes okay. She just needs to watch her sister go down a dark path.

Attached: 1624705046996.jpg (653x436, 20.93K)