I can't even learn ITALIAN. Not out of a lack of talent, but one of attention span...

I can't even learn ITALIAN. Not out of a lack of talent, but one of attention span. I can't force myself to study all these autistic verb conjugations and do anki reps every single day. How would I learn Russian or Chinese like I wanted to after this? It's over.

Attached: over.png (600x800, 25.6K)

I learned them when I was 6, you can do it as well

It's just extremely boring. I don't know how anyone has the attention span to learn this garbage as an adult.

it's not a race or a job, don't force yourself or you'll burn out (obviously)
do the bare minimum you feel like doing per day, even if it's learning 1 tiny little thing. you only lose if you quit

Same
I think we should just give up.

that won't teach me enough to ever get anywhere

when you want to put in more effort on a day then do it. i mean, what other options do you have? there's no magic answer to it, if you're not interested then you're not interested

I'm interested, just not in the tedium.

you can fix your attention span by not using digital devices as much. that's why people in the past were able to learn 5 languages.

will this make me more able to do tedious, mundane tasks?

Italian is super easy though.

Try this. Learn the 1000 most common words. Print out a words list. Partition it in 5 parts.

Put your hand on the first word, guess it, if you get it right proceed to the next word. If you're wrong start from the top of the list (at least the part you were doing) over again.

You will of course get everything wrong the first time. But within a couple hours you learned a lot.

>Try this. Learn the 1000 most common words
I already did that. It's getting to 5000-10000 and memorizing all the autistic irregular verbs and usages of prepositions that's annoying as fuck.

/qa/ lost

just learn C#.

It's useless anyway. Italians will just speak to you in english

Don't use flashcards autistic just talk to italians
It's how I got to a decent level in portuguese relatively quickly

They know english thoughever

Their English is shit. I wanted to learn it because I'm a citizen due to their absurdly lax citizenship by descent laws, I figured it's my patriotic duty that I may as well learn enough of the language to get by if I'm going to go to the consulate and get my citizenship.

Maybe you are retard, I learn this bargage English by Any Forums

Are you a joke?
Italian and English are very similar

There are still things which require obnoxious and tedious memorization.