Prehistoric Planet

Look at how they massacred my boy

Attached: velociraptor.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feathered_dinosaur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scalefags on suicide watch.

We won birdbros

what the

turns out dinosaurs were all faggots

Attached: artworks-000042027750-kskyqo-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.03K)

why do dinofags seethe so much when we learn something new about these animals and then apply it to our current understanding and models of prehistoric creatures?

>make bullshit up
>call it a discovery
Paleontology is a joke

>make bullshit up

huh?

Please do tell how we learned about these.

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-021625.jpg (2160x1215, 159.15K)

It's an in-joke, but one that has probably swept up a few retards along the way.

Attached: 123321123321321.webm (720x360, 457.19K)

One Piece

They had sex through their neck balls

>Knowledge of the origin of feathers developed as new fossils were discovered throughout the 2000s and 2010s and as technology enabled scientists to study fossils more closely. Among non-avian dinosaurs, feathers or feather-like integument have been discovered in dozens of genera via direct and indirect fossil evidence.[2]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feathered_dinosaur

idk, why dont you ask someone who literally studies this shit for a living, instead of making dumb shit up on this retarded website

moron

Those aren’t feathers, they’re fucking balloons

Hating feathers is just a meme, but where is the actual evidence for neck balls?

welcome to jurrasic flavor park

Attached: Prehistoric Planet (2022) - S01E02 [28m15s].jpg (1920x1080, 256.51K)

>some dinosaurs might have had feathers
>therefore others had neck balloons
Did you even think at all before posting? Absolute fucking retard.

something tells me that they've just exaggerated small amounts of evidence found so than can claim they've made some grand discovery. It's like when they find evidence of one female warrior and then go on to make out that it was the norm.

Please tell me this isn’t real.

chaser bros got too cocky

Attached: chasers.webm (720x360, 549.19K)

>troonosaurs
Clown world

You know velociraptors in Jurassic Park have almost no basis in reality right? The closest real dinosaur to what they're like there is probably the deinonychous or the utahraptor.