HE WASNT IN THE GAME

HE WASNT IN THE GAME

Attached: howard.png (663x513, 253.91K)

He was in the game, he just didn't know he was.

He gave Jimmy a nickname for God’s sake, basically got Kimmy to where she is today and gave her the platform to help all her heckin pro bono nigger clients. Why did they do it to my nigga?

it's actually bothering me as much as a tv story plot can. I don't understand why Howard had to die at this point.

let's see how mike reacts to his actions causing the death of an innocent man, again

Mike made a mistake, lalo didn’t even know that his men were watching Saul it was basically a lucky break. The real killer is Kim for knowing Lalo was out there and still fucking with Howard for no reason other than 4 the lulz

HHM is done now, correct? Is this a major plot point? Ignoring Howard's corpse in their apartment.

WE GOT TOO COCKY HOWARDBROS

Everything and everyone that exists in BCS but not in BB dies

Has anyone transcribed his speech?

NOOOOOOOO NOT KIM

Of course. The how and why are what we're waiting for. I hope Kim isn't some end up in a barrell shit.

Lalo rapes kim before decapitating her

Sadge

Attached: BEF97164-4F86-49C1-B023-C274FFCDEE8C.jpg (2800x1875, 600.55K)

He had to die to prove Chuck right about Jimmy

Chucks knew from the beginning that Jimmy with a Law Degree wasn't just going to be scams and sleaziness, but he would get into deep shit that would hurt innocent people

Chuck being a seasoned lawyer knew about this shady part of the law that is connected with cartels and murderers, he knew Jimmy would inevitably get involved and get those around him killed, so he tried his best to stop that and lost everything in the process. Howard being less experienced, gave Jimmy a second chance, he underestimated him even after witnessing first hand that Chuck lost everything and died from underestimating Jimmy.

Howard's mistake was not trusting Chuck, and he suffered the same fate as him, you can see when Lalo shoots him he bangs his head on the table on his way down just like Chuck did at the copy store

But in the end it was Jimmy's fault, Howard was just the wrong man at the wrong place and his death proved only one thing

Chuck was right

Very good post aside from the reddit spacing.

we already saw ed galbraith's business card, everything has to be epic foreshadowing now sadly

Nobody likes nice guys

Kim is getting vacuumed to her hometown and will ultimately get a happy ending in Nebraska with Jimmy. They wouldn't have the Gene scenes show how constantly pathetic and miserable Jimmy is if there wasn't some subversion of that in the last Gene scene.

Who am I even supposed to root for now? I fucking hate Jimmy and Kimmy

They genuinely don't deserve a happy ending and I hope they get fucked over for what they did to my man Howie

>went out on worst day of his professional life
>reputation irreparably tarnished
>bitch wife gonna get everything
This one's sitting worse with me than any BB death.

Attached: 1511723875152.jpg (1200x798, 257.21K)