Brazilian civilians are being armed by Bolsonaro

Brazilian civilians are being armed by Bolsonaro.
Based man protecting individual freedom.

Attached: armas-bolsonaro-drive-2021-02.png (3334x3335, 408.72K)

Post ur gun when you get urs, okay?

What does it say?

2021 hits records of revolvers and pistols imports

how?
did brazil's gun laws change in recent years?
do you own one?

What are the requirements for legally carrying a gun in Brazil?

>did brazil's gun laws change in recent years?
Yes, getting a registered legal gun is easier than ever
>do you own one?
No.

I can't read brown.

Just have a job and no criminal record, plus a psychiatric test attesting youa re not insane

Country where people regularly gun each other down in the streets, glad about more gun access. Right wingers are retarded.

Are you worried you won't pass the psych exam and that's why you don't have one?

>No
Why not?

No bc im broke

guns mean freedom retard.
why do you think klaus schwab wants you gunless and propertyless?

You also need to be registered in a shooting club in order to prove you can shoot straight and won't kill your own relatives in case of a home invasion, but I think that's only for people living in cities

i wish it was like this here

Attached: 1636371306767.webm (540x960, 2.92M)

>triple the number of guns
>murder rate declines by 30% in the same time period
Gun control kills people

If Lula wins will he take them away?

This graph shows the upward trend began before Bolsonaro and didn't change after he was elected THOUGH

Stay strapped or get clapped

he said so
no, upward began with bolso in 2018

Yes.

If I remember correctly, Dilma was pushing such dumb gun laws that the army (the army can issue one type of permit) lifted some dumb restrictions as soon as she left the presidency. Dilma's laws were so shit that forced gun owners and hunters to basically created a lobby to fight against her.
Temer got in and he couldn't care less about guns since he's just a corrupt politician.
Bolsonaro is pro-gun, but I don't know what he changed to make it easier to own a gun.
I'm pro-gun, but the price for paperwork alone is more than two months of salary and that is why I don't own one legally.