FUCK THIS SHOW

Lets be honest, as “shocking” as that was, well acted and good cinematography, that was in such terrible taste. Ruining the only character with morals and then killing him brutally. Killed by a villain who was only introduced 2 seasons ago. Bad taste in my mouth after that.
Howard didn’t deserve to die and the writers knew that. They just needed shock value because the show’s views and ratings have plummeted

Attached: 9F19459C-88E0-45EB-9288-D2AEBD4EA901.jpg (681x383, 99.92K)

He wasn't ruined. He just couldn't compete with Jimmy. Howard is a very by the book kind of character, there's no way he can compete with an actual crimminal

you are not allowed to criticize this shitty season on reddi/tv/. be careful

This show is subversion to the max. BB was like this. Why do you think s1-s3 were so kino? Chuck’s death was the beginning of the end, the end of the lawyer kino and the beginning of the cartel spic shit overload. Everything since chuck has been Walmart BB

Attached: CF1D3067-915B-46BF-AA9D-F761C274BCB6.png (934x713, 634.05K)

Fuck Vince man. Wasted 6 years of my life to see Howard go in a lazy, Walking Dead way

>only character with morals
He was in lockstep with Chuck, a delusional PoS, till convenient to betray him
>killing him brutally
Quick and painless execution, many characters weren't so lucky

You knew what you were in for during the retardation that was the Chuck saga

Chuck saga was slowburn kino speedwatcher you’ll never be a woman

Fuck this show? No, fuck you for the spoiler, asshole.

Don’t browse television forums after an episode in it’s final season airs

I can't believe it Howardbros....he's gone. They didn't have to do him like that.

Attached: hamlin_howard_82-700397188.jpg (349x250, 18.74K)

Wtf? Something bad happened to someone who didn't deserve it? That never happens in real life!

Chuck saga was kino, this show peaked in the first 3 seasons. Go watch more spicshit, latinx chuck hater

>slowburn kino
Three seasons without tangible development is retarded by definition
>you’ll never be a woman
Yes, retard, that's how being a man works

>only stood up to Chuck when convenient
Fuck him

goddamn what a shocker, i havent been shocked in a series in a long time, this one doesnt felt cheap like nacho death, jimmy already mentioning this before to howard that he live in a bubble and didnt see the part of the world he see plus howard a smalltime compare to what he seen and now he seen it for 30 seconds, poor Howard tho

i really wanna know how Jimmy can recover from this to the cheerful lawyer in BB

>only stood up to Chuck when convenient
>therefore he deserves to die
no

>Brings the character conflict the entire season was building to a head
>The second this happens and Howard confronts Kim and Jimmy, the actual plot also happens to catch up to them, despite them not actually being involved in it at all, and Howard is randomly killed
lmao what
I know BB had some ridiculous coincidences, but I don't remember anything this silly having such a big impact

They wont show that. Episode 8 will be Gus rearranging his tie collection for 20 minutes then a frantic timeskip with jazz music over it then it ends with saul sitting in his office. Close up of him adjusting the blue ribbon on his suit, now representing Howard.
He looks at the camera and says “Mr Mayhew!”
Cut to Walt walking into Sauls office.
Bravo vince

>this show peaked in the first 3 seasons
It peaked in season 1, the writing simply wasn't there to justify 10 more episodes for every season renewal

>therefore he deserves to die
No, just not particularly sad about it. He and Chuck habitually fucked people

That scene was extremely well directed and acted. Close to perfection.

Wish it was Jimmy who died instead

there's 4 years between where BCS is and where BB begins

I wish it was Kim, so that the final episode can be Howard and Jimmy teaming up to stop the cartel

Attached: file.png (480x360, 153.91K)

If only it was well written as well.

Timeskip confirmed

what a shit show, hur dur we killed howard for muh shock. fuckin gay

how he's gonna handle it?

Attached: file.png (324x388, 72.2K)

He’s gonna think Howard lost it and ran away. My guess is Saul calls Mike after Lalo leaves and Mike cleans up Howard.

No man deserves to suffer like Howard did. He confesses to Jimmy all his woes just for a fucking Mexican to kill him.

Would howard have died in the same way if not for covid delays?

> it’s a breaking bad spin-off
> he’s upset about shock endings

if you were any more retarded Vince would hire you as a writer

if you're shocked by howard dying then you weren't paying attention

Nacho’s death got spoiled for me and maybe that’s why it felt cheap but Howard’s wasn’t and I’m so thankful for that.

yeah this show has been garbage since Nacho died. i just watch it to see how bad it can get

He didn't even get the last laugh, he died having confronted those who ruined him and they didn't even admit to their wrongdoing. What a sick joke.

Attached: 1651543800884.jpg (828x717, 40.45K)

What a bad show*

Why did Lalo kill Howard anyway? He's trying not to draw attention to himself. Now he has to dispose of a body. Shitty shit writing

*mike cleans up Howard and Kim

He gets hit on the head when he falls down like Chuck and Howard and it causes him to have amnesia from everything during Season 6.

Nacho couldn't've got any other fate other than bullet in the skull so it was expected and didn't shock. This is just pulling the rug out from under you for shock value that's why it was effective. Still a cheap trick though. I was in the BCS > BB camp but this really knocks BCS down.

>No, just not particularly sad about it. He and Chuck habitually fucked people.

Following Chuck's death Howard tried to make amends with Jimmy. He sincerely was struggling and had to see a psychiatrist. He wanted to bury the hatchet and have another McGill at HHM. As far as Howard is concerned he tried to do the right thing and was rebuffed out of petty spite. And what about Kim and Jimmy, do they not habitually fuck people? Jimmy aided a cartel psychopath who slaughtered an innocent man (among other innocent people) by getting him out on bail using a fake family and lying to the judge about his local ties to the community. And all it took was 100k in drug money as a fee to pick up his 7 million in bail. Now the family of that innocent travel wire clerk will never get justice and to top it all off Jimmy's actions got an innocent German engineer killed and of course Howard himself. Kim isn't innocent either and you can clearly see she gets off on the adrenaline of small scams.

Howard didn't deserve any of what happened to him. Maybe the bowling balls, sure, that's harmless enough and can be interpreted as Jimmy blowing off steam and being petty but going after his reputation and hurting so many people just to get a faster settlement is so infantile, cruel, and sociopathic. If you revel in the downfall of Howard that says more about your own character 2bh

Idiot. What could've possibly tipped us off?

>deserve to die

Most people who die don't deserve it.

He’s going to contact Howard on his phone only to remember that he can’t receive calls back and its battery will die.