People actually care and want to know his opinion on the batman??

the director of space cop, they care what he thinks about that

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8.01K)

Nah, it’s just funny how they act like elite cinephiles when they exclusively watch garbage

i hate his smugness, thank god the recent tweets confirm he’s bullied by mile and rich behind the scenes and it’s gotten very personal lately. he’d quit, but he desperately needs the money

Well it's kind of fun to try to predict how they react to a movie and see it play out and see what they nitpick about it. Though to me it's obvious that they'd think the movie was ok but too long with a bad last act.

qrd before the inevitable page 10?

We already know what they think:
Mike: long and boring
Jay: muddy cinematography, goofy story, average edgy music, too long
preceded by a minute long recap of
>muh white privilege
They're very predictable.

>they’d think it was okay
That’s like 90% of their videos now. Especially on big movies. Like they’re insecure about liking popular stuff.

I just want to see them trash the movie and see DC Shills lose their minds.

Its a boring movie.
Batman is played out.
Nobody works the character as a detective like they should. The guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes movies are the best batman movies.

That’s why we want to see Mike and Jay (and maybe Rich) watch the movie. To trash it and watch the shills seethe.
>Something in the way? More like something in my asshole *fartsound*

They dont trash anything anymore. They arent funny anymore. They have zero appeal. I really dont want to see these guys gain another 60 pounds and die stuttering about pizza roles. They need to grow the fuck up.

When they watch a movie a lot of people watch and are interested in, it generates discussion.
Nobody gives a shit about Dr Strange or Moonfall or Bruce Willis cash-ins.

S O M E T H I N G
I N
T H E
W A Y

>bad last act.
The last act IS bad, that's the one thing most people agree on. After Riddler gets locked up the first time, that should've been it. But the suits at Warner Bros. need a BIG SCALE FINALE so they tacked on a pointless extra half hour.

>he’d quit, but he desperately needs the money
Motherfucker you say this about everyone on that webzone.

Attached: 917jv1xqqb731.png (2500x1406, 177.51K)

I'm not sure what was more forgettable in the end, Batman or Dune.

Where else do NPCs get their opinion programming?

But them choosing not to review something tells you their opinion already. At the bare minimum it means the movie itself bores them, or something about it actively repels them. Like, if you look at YMS you expect he's going to review movies with depraved sex shit or anthropamorphic animals because he's a gay furry who goes to yiffing furpiles.

So you know Mike and Jay and Rich tend to watch a lot of sci-fi, shit movies, and gay interest films.

The thing is, I actually have a lot more respect for reviewers who only review stuff that interests them as opposed to those who just review anything popular even if they personally have no interest in it whatsoever.

somebody needs to watch those. I'd rather not be me.

I can't see Rich bullying anyone, Mike I could though

I would agree, but they are picking stuff that seems boring to them.
I don't care about Batman, but it's something people can talk about. Batman, Northman, Everything everywhere whatever. A proper video on Severance or Ozark.
Any of it would have been better than two videos on Bruce Willis no budget movies or Moonfall. You think they give a shit about Moonfall? Nobody does.

>Am I cool yet?

I’m not talking about the BOTW, the stuff they love is always terrible