And I’m proud to be an American
Where at least I know I’m free
And I won’t forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I’d gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land
God bless the USAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 58E7B6EC-F89E-4FD5-8C02-D44F0CDFF2C7.png (1054x526, 69.5K)

In my heart, I am Nepalese.

Attached: ritsu tongue.jpg (195x259, 4.8K)

Me too. In fact in my heart I am 75% German and 25% Japanese, 100% American

Just kind of show up to California. No one really cares. Just pay taxes

Have you ever visited this country? I bet if you did you would change your mind immediately. I guarantee you that Spain, and the rest of Europe, has a better quality of life than America.

Non sense

Attached: 174DEFF9-2E4E-46FC-8A9A-945F8377CD1E.jpg (1111x782, 99.35K)

Even though we make more, we still have a shitty quality of life due to the endless problems that exist in this country. I just got back from a month in Europe. I know I'm right.

i love spen and frence

Attached: 1650898780121.png (851x967, 525.65K)

Money can solve every single fucking problem in this world

Attached: EEA49005-839A-4D9C-B831-E3DC9B1CA1A1.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

No. It can't. Nothing can undo the horrendous problems this country has. I genuinely am starting to believe it is unsalvageable.

>we still have a shitty quality of life
Bro I can’t even afford a fucking MacBook Pro and have to use an Air and have to use a base iPhone 13 instead of a Pro Max and yet I pay more for it. Quality of life is fucking shit here in the third world

Thank you fren

I wish

Attached: Apu sad.jpg (818x864, 66.56K)

>but I le SUFFER in france :(
nobody believes you

Attached: peeposmoke.jpg (750x747, 63.89K)

Yes I do I don’t have the latest MacBook Pro and 2022 F150 I fucking suffer :(

You are retarded. There's more to life than buying the next Apple product.

Like paying fucking lots of taxes and getting ass raped in jail for hurting intruders in your home due to the lack of castle doctrine? Lmao

>Bro I can’t even afford a fucking MacBook Pro and have to use an Air and have to use a base iPhone 13 instead of a Pro Max and yet I pay more for it. Quality of life is fucking shit here in the third world

Attached: faggot.png (1291x925, 2.08M)

Like better cities, better culture, better history, better social programs, better people. I could go on, but I won't.

>social programs
Maybe just stop being a fucking parasite and leeching off people’s taxes?
And I give no fuck about the rest money can buy it all

anyone can be an american if you think like an american. it's a mindset

Money CANNOT buy well designed cities with good architecture, nor can it change a countries culture, nor can it change a countries history, nor can it change a countries people.

But it can buy food and shelter.
“History” and “culture” don’t pay off fucking bills lmao

>better cities
Infested with joggers and muslims
>better culture
Ruined by joggers and muslims
>Better history
In the past, yes. But it doesn't help the shithole called present day France.
>Better social programs
Being wasted on joggers and muslims
>Better people
Do i need to keep repeating myself?

You probably still have rose-tinted glasses looking at what France was 50 yesrs ago before their infestation of non-French people got this bad.

You sound like you are 14 or brown or 20s without a car.
The old "culture" you see in Europe is fucking miserable to live in. It's small, cramped, smells, it's awkward, grim corrode full of disease dirt grim mucus shit piss cum random oils and trash. It isn't fucking pleasant to live in an old "gothic" city it fucking sucks

Have a cookie, you're delirious

I was just there you fucking dipshit Any Forumstard. Everything you said is wrong.
Have you ever been there fattie? I was just in Europe for a month, multiple countries, all better than the USA. You are delusional if you see otherwise.

I cant speak for France as ive never been but London is a fucking nightmare to get around. Ill take the soulless grid anyday. I bet you live in LA which is probably the only place i would say is worse then London and im saying that as somebody who lives in fucking Chicago.

You ever been to Spain you dumb lardass hick?

It did though

Did you run into any fat ass American tourists when all the locals were thin/regular size?

Not an individuals money. It was a money collected by taxes, and spend wisely by a competent government.

Sweaty I hate to break it to you but going on a trip visiting nice places with a bunch of money to spend is a lot different than getting half of your paycheck robbed on a fucking already third world tier impoverishing income lmao

Yes. It made me realize how loud, poorly dressed, fat, and ignorant the average American actually is. It was embarrassing as hell.

Jesus fucking christ your parents set up a multimillion trust fund for you, right?
Now I start to regret having said every child deserve a trust fund

All the locals I met and talked with in Italy (which has lower incomes than France), never seemed to have any money problems because everything is cheaper there and good social programs make up for what they can't purchase.

Yeah but you have to admit our food supply is poisoned right? For there to be that massive size difference our food is total garbage compared to food sold in Europe.

Oh, im a Any Forumstard for speaking the truth? Did you avoid all the muslim areas and only visited the nice French areas? Did you avoid the entire city of Paris?

>everything is cheaper
What the fuck exactly is cheaper except for rent? Food is more expensive, car and gas are fucking a lot more expensive, electronics are 20% more expensive, services are more expensive to subsidize the minimum wages and communist mobs aka unions.
>social programs
Subsidized by taxpayers like me for fuck’s sake. I don’t get shit from it

Attached: 11311048_486494074861772_817658422_n.jpg (640x640, 66.3K)