The caste system in India isn’t that bad

The caste system in India isn’t that bad

Attached: 2BE1B3FD-C505-47B3-855D-A218AE29183D.jpg (600x582, 33.63K)

capitalist

Every human being is part of the caste system.
It is just a deception in the name of humanism to pretend that such a thing does not exist.

Attached: 1657149780913.jpg (452x363, 22.08K)

castealist

no its dumb and gay
any country without sufficient social mobility will be forever stuck in a country cringe compilation

wrong

>Caste system
Nooo I don't believe that made up nonsense
>China's social credit score system
Omg yass Xieen slay

literally completely unrelated

t. low caste

we don't have a caste system, pleb

you are in a caste system whether you know it or not

being born in B*lgium means you are high caste.
we need to rangeban B*lgians

The castes are based: white Aryan BVLLS segregate niggers.

of course you think that mr high caste

Attached: hie.png (1490x634, 278.19K)

Fix this, the top is not rich white, rather jews.

how do indians intend to expand the middle class and increase domestic consumption, with limited social mobility?

and its not even relevant unless you are a crying bitch ass activist working for vice

no one follows soacial immobilty meme. we have been throwing free gibs at ""socially immobile"" for 70 years now. slackers gonna slack

because it makes beautiful lower caste Indian girls move to the US to date white men.

Only white people see jews as non white.

you mean only Latinos can't tell the difference between a light skin Middle Easterner and a European.

the brown definition of white is basically a pale, non-pink complexion without light features, its interesting seeing the discrepancy, and if its motivated by their insecurity

I dont understand why they would treat people that do important work for society, like sanitation and handling the dead, like dirt. High caste faggots would live in filth if it werent for people like that

i think it's because they just don't interact with Euros or people with Euro heritage, they only see whites in media. when you're talking to a Jew in real life there are subtle facial features that you'll notice, and particularly the curly hair.

you're right but look for people's perceptions in threads where they discuss meds, you'll see certain flags gatekeeping his whiteness and trying to exclude others on the basis of facial features (i.e. latinos vs nafris)

it must be amusing as a true white to watch the lower masses fight to look like you