I want to make a post apocalyptic film

I want to make a post apocalyptic film

Attached: 6E4FA5FF-EBCB-4179-B551-32A24528B2DE.jpg (780x412, 42.87K)

Fu k off with your dumb bullshit

?

In a world where vaccines are promoted by government agencies while citizens are made to wear masks, one man uncovers the man-machine nanobot conspiracy, but is disbelieved when just about everyone says "that's just sci-fi, man." Now, armed with the power of image board posting, one man must convince the world that sci-fi technology isn't just sci-fi, in "The man who lived in the sci-fi world that wouldn't believe the world would actually be something like sci-fi."

I want to make a post-apocalyptic TV show, maybe we can set them in the same universe!!

Attached: 16050281736515.jpg (719x719, 146.46K)

Care to share some of your ideas user? Do you have a discord?

You make this thread every fucking week. Make your movie or kill yourself already.

I’m not Jewish though so I don’t know how I could make it and be successful

Then I guess that leaves you with a pretty clear option

Can I write my ideas as a novel first, gain a audience for it, and then potentially be able to film it?

Make a short film. There are absolutely terrible independent post-apocalyptic short films released every week that still get tens of thousands of views. If yours is good someone might notice.

Do you think if I made a decent short film I could potentially turn it into a actual show/film? I was thinking of just incorporating my ideas into a novel (as there’s more room for creativity and I wouldn’t have to worry about budget issues, plus I feel like publishing a novel is easier than making a successful film)

Well the chances are small regardless, but at least people will watch a 15 minutes short film on Youtube or Vimeo. They will give it a chance. A novel is different, you can waste years of your life writing something that quite possibly no one will read.

Honestly at this point I just want to turn my setting into something real. I don’t care if it’s a film, book, cartoon, game, etc. I just really want to get my ideas out there. My story/setting can basically be turned into any form of media, I just want to actually make it come to life and not let it rot in my brain

start outlining right now. every time you push that creative impulse aside to shitpost or fuck around, you lose a bit of your soul. start. right. now.
and don't stop until you have a finished product to show for it.

I already have a shit load of notes for characters, themes, locations, story arcs, etc. I just don’t know how to incorporate them into a actual piece of media. What would be my best bet? Cartoon? Novel? Film?

>I want to make a film
Unironically have to clear it with Obama first. Let me know how it goes.

>COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU.
>REAL LIFE: THE DOCUMENTARY
blows my mind this is where we're at

Attached: Soylent_Green-1973-MSS-18.jpg (1024x419, 71.43K)

do you write good descriptive prose? go with a novel.

if you're more visual (ie think in terms of "scenes," "angles," etc) do a script.

if you have an artistic bent, go with an animated short as a proof of concept

Make a pre apocalyptic film, not enough of those.

Why not all three? :) different stories told by different pieces of media in the same setting

Just make a movie. You don't need kikes to show it on Facebook for you or whatever.
You can easily make a low budget post apocalyptic movie. Just film on location in some nasty areas and have some engaging characters/plot. It could be just two people trying to find water. You don't need huge cg monsters and zombies and bullshit, although if you wanted to toss zombies in those are easy to make, just bloody up someone's face and put them in ragged clothes, bam, but don't, sounds like a more grounded apocalyptic kino would suit your budget and be kino. Just pack it with soul and make it sincere. Just get some actors who will do it for free. All you need is a camera and a car to get to shooting locations. Then upload it online. If it gains traction make your own website when you make your second movie and charge people 10 bucks to download it there or something when you have a following.
Either that or be jewish and suck your uncle's cock and rape kids.

>le multimodality!!!!
no. pick one and commit.

Yeah I actually wanted to focus on a more grounded post apocalyptic setting. I want to avoid the usual post apocalyptic tropes like zombies and lone wandered searching for food and water. I want to focus more on the rebuilding of society and the different cultures, governments, factions, religions, etc. that would arise after a world ending event. I’m just not sure how to incorporate all that into a short film. Maybe make a film about a wanderer wondering into a forest infested with tribal warriors who want to sacrifice him to their god? Or maybe a mad Max type guy running from the government that is beginning to form and brings taking control over land and forcing people into their citizenship?

Sorry for all the typos btw I’m kinda drunk lol