What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Annihilation_(film).png (220x343, 118.8K)

some algorithm bullshit
got forced to release on streaming, marketing was pulled, and hype never got off the ground
pretty good movie though

Women. There's your answer.

Letting Alex Garland near microsoft work again

>Bad acting
>Full women main cast
>Random unnecessary blacked cuck scene
>Plot hole filled story
Some cool ideas and scenes but overall It did not feel very well thought out. 6/10

The "twist" in the end was unnecessary and felt like a tack-on

Blacked, too much feminist bullshit. The movie had a good concept and I really liked the designs in it. This movie made my dad angry though.

>Some cool ideas and scenes
no, not at all actually
it was a fucking retarded premise in every conceivable aspect and only drooling faggots like you would think it's interesting simply for being novel
you people on this board literally disgust me

Netflix released it everywhere except America
This would be a top 10 Netflix original if it went there instead of in theaters

>This movie made my dad angry though.
he's just deeply disappointed in you user
we all are desu

You sound frustrated. Have some sex. Oh wait.....

I enjoyed it. I also liked Ex Machina and Alex Garland back when he was an author and not a writer/director of indie dramas.

This

I liked the mutated animals and the general aesthetic. The whole lighthouse sequence was suspenseful and eerie. The part where she finds the meteor or whatever along with the weird music that plays was mesmerizing. Then the doppelganger part after had me feeling unsettled as fuck. Overall it was a mediocre film, but there was some cool visual shit.

Uh, oh....

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-001751.png (760x822, 216.47K)

Let's just ignore the obvious stuff like the race mixing scenes and focus on the fundamental premise. The movie is about women exploring a dangerous world alone. It's an absurd concept that would never happen in real life which means the movie should have been made as a kind of speculative fantasy. But it never really develops that concept and the fact that they are women doesn't really matter in the movie. So most people go into that movie expecting to watch women act like women in a dangerous world, which would have been funny or interesting, but instead they are presented with a rather generic horror movie but just with female actors. So really, what went wrong is that it's just disappointing.

its more like a science experiment
they had been sending in all male teams and they kept going missing so they wanted to try an all female team just to see what happens

Yeah but he was disappointed in me since before I was old enough to underhand what disappointed was. Maybe that's why he's lonely and alone in his old age.

>You sound frustrated
you would be too if you didn't fit right in with all the other tasteless midwitted shitheads
faggot

>Maybe that's why he's lonely and alone in his old age.
sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the loser tree

jeez ok dude, I liked the bear scene so Im automatically a retard. Take your meds dumb fuck.

I'm not lonely. I had people over last night.

>I liked the bear scene so Im automatically a retard
you're likely too ugly for it to really matter either way champ
good talk

Attached: 1644387164004.png (1022x841, 320.74K)

I used to fuck guys like you in prison

You don't pass

Attached: MedsNow.png (832x683, 833.3K)

Not guys like me, the only guys in prison are guys who get caught.

The entire pitch was "how much CGI can we afford" and the studio just gave them the bonus for the year and let them go all out. But there isn't a story, it's just visual graphics. It's also very uninspired to me. They just code fractal designs and acid colors instead of making anything tasteful or memorable. I still can't remember anything about this movie

just like how we’re doing now

Movie is a 9/10 for me

I remember the flower people, bear and the shiny mirror moving alien.