/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Panic Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653361110014.jpg (815x1027, 75.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chuck was right.

>solidposters when a new /bcs/ thread pops up

Attached: 1628025113162.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

He wasn't in the game. He doesn't deserve this at all.

formerly wrong

>first episode after the break
>Lalo immediately kills Kim

Now how kino would that be.

*Previous

>LOOK AGAIN
He was pissed

one can dream

Meh ending.

Chuck was a jealous piece of shit.

He'll be back...
Fuck you, Jimmy.

Attached: howie.png (1452x1876, 1.06M)

How come I still like Lalo but now hate Jimmy and Kim?

>You thought that was enough to finish me, Jimmy? Think again.

Attached: 1622259939264.png (1000x508, 195.63K)

Where does Mike find thess guys?

did lalo really take the sewers all the way to albuquerque from germany like some kind of fucking mario character?

jumped.the.shark

Attached: 94tct5xwbmw71.png (505x570, 227.28K)

Attached: 1573075267542.jpg (1030x1060, 160.47K)

See you in a month, /bcs/.

>was right about everything
inb4 jimmyfags who can’t take responsibility for their actions having consequences

Attached: 64AE5B6E-A2D2-4D4B-885E-92B3EEE8ED82.jpg (264x377, 17.63K)

Lalo had no reason to kill him. Jack hesitated with Walt and Hank. Tuco hesitated with Walt and Jesse, but Lalo just fucking offed Howard in seconds?

>kim finishes spilling the beans
>lalo executes her
>jimmy immediately jumps out the window and runs away like the cowardly cockroach he is

Yeah, but he was right

Is it fucked that Howard's positivity inspired me to better myself?

It’s sad seeing how far Jimmy and Kim have fallen over the course of the series, I think they genuinely did want to help others earlier on.

Attached: 7372B2B0-D16F-47BF-8045-6E57B7205DC2.jpg (932x1572, 220.84K)

Jimmy did nothing wrong. This was all Kim's fault

Kim won't die, the show will end post BrBa with Gene meeting Kim and them making love

Why is nobody talking about this? Best part of the episode

Attached: frisbee.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Because Lalo at least has a goal but Jimmy and Kim are just ruined a man's reputation for laughs

Bravo Vince
youtu.be/m78jY8p80F0

He freezes them from liquid or much less commonly sublimates them from gas

>Lalo just fucking offed Howard in seconds
No more half measures, bro. Lalo is an apex predator.

Compared to Nacho, Howard really got screwed hard in the end. Nacho died on his own terms and got to curse out the Salamancas and even Gus for a tiny bit.

Howard?
>Tried but could win his wife's affection again
>Gets humiliated in front of his peers for a huge case
>dies

>he doesn't know about the secret D.U.M.B. intercontinental tunnels

Im a massive BBfag
I fucking adore BCS but like BB a little bit more.
i now kneel to BCS chads after this episode.

You're never right for being a jealous piece of shit

If he was so right then he wouldn’t have burned himself to death

>Jack hesitated with Walt and Hank. Tuco hesitated with Walt and Jesse
And they both ended up dead

I was thinking that the "d-day" and nuclear blast post it notes implied a second shocker as there were two nukes. Lalo's visit was that.

>we need 10 solid guys wearing black solid jackets

Attached: better call saul mike walt 2.jpg (618x664, 102.41K)

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND DUDE THIS ONE GUY UTTERLY CHANGED JIMBO'S LIFE FOREVER AND NOW HE HAS NO AGENCY AT ALL HE'S JUST THE OL SLIPPIN JIMBEROO DUDE HES ALL FUCKED UP AND STUFF CUZ HE WAS A KID AND DIDNT HAVE THE PERFECT CHILDHOOD CMON MAN THAT'S A PERFECTLY REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR BEING A COMPLETELY IRREDEAMABLE PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1641156573754.jpg (1280x719, 205.79K)

This

Chuck.

Was.

Right.

Lalo is a ghost, he floated to Albuquerque

You guys literally copy and paste the same posts in every single thread.

Jack was just messing with Hank. Too much fun. He already made up his mind.

I don't know, user, he was pretty crazy. He burned himself alive.

>whole episode was kino. not a single moment of bino

Nah I’ve come to admire him too
honestly he’s made me consider getting therapy for my mental issues

I’d rather burn myself and go to heaven user

>im a flaming homosexual but i also like to take it in the ass
thank you for this stunning admission

Lalo got betrayed by someone close to him. He just stop caring. I hope this would trigger Mike's reason to kill Lalo because Howard wasn't part of the game

Yeah that whole scene was horrifying. It lived up to Chicanery, I'm happy to say.

I'm going to copy and paste this in every thread just to spite you

>not Mmmm Watcha Say

Attached: 1652750400052.png (834x702, 609.1K)

>he says in the gay bar

Can’t wait for tranny Kim to hang from the rafters.

He traveled through a fiber optic cable.

>suicide
>heaven
Bruh he’s meeting Nacho down below

Attached: DADC47BD-1F4D-434F-AF04-52B096762231.jpg (359x358, 13.98K)

Jimmy actually stole 14k from his sick dad because of chuck, little known fact. Poor little jimmy

Any dipshit user can be the next Vince Gilligan. You think they're doing complex stuff in the writing room but they're just like a bcs general going "ooh ohh, what if Lalo kills Howard somehow. They are two characters".

>not a single moment of bino
uhh user

Attached: binokino.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>has an encounter with a guy who scams his dad which lasts less than a few minutes
>decides to emulate that scumbag
kek Jimmy is an even bigger piece of shit than Walt

Except by this time when Chuck was literally right about Jimmy being a piece of shit

Howard urge him to drop everything and have the firm move forward, but he kept pushing on.
Fuck Chuck.

calling it now, Lalo survives the 2004 events and comes after Gene in 2012 (somehow)

I AM NOT CRAZY

Attached: fggerg54tg.png (1270x724, 712.26K)

Howard is a witness, Kim and Jimmy losing their shit at seeing Lalo is what fucked Howard. He'll only grow suspicious, can't risk it.
Lalo not only killed that travel wire ginger dude he also burned the place down, he's a fucking lunatic

THIS ISNT OVER HOWARDBROS

Attached: howardrebuild.png (640x633, 474.31K)

Plus I think Gus tapping his Uncle's phone also got him pissed off for the rest of the day

>why is my text green i didn't mean to do that

Attached: 1625933883425.png (866x733, 222.24K)

I saw someone in another thread say it wasn't good like Chicanery because Chuck deserved it when Howard didn't, but they totally missed the point. This was straight up uncomfortable to watch because you know Howard doesn't deserve any of it.

Because Lalo was just doing what Lalo does. We already knew he had this kind of shit in him from when he murdered that 20-something wagie kid working at TravelWire.
Kim knew Lalo was alive and did nothing. She should have told Jimmy. They BOTH should have been keeping shit real and serious, and not fucking around playing pranks on Howard. They are literally chimps with machine guns, they're way too involved with the cartel to be doing what they're doing and the inevitable happened because of it
And the salt in the wound is how they both just played dumb and gawked at him even when he finally conceded. They could have said nothing, and stayed off the record if he was recording it while still giving him a release, but they still kept going, they couldn't even give him the catharsis of knowing he got fucking gaslit into ruining himself, even after Saul was obviously bothered by the failing marriage thing. They're both just freaks.

Attached: 1mugsofyear20.jpg (700x876, 63.52K)

Lalo is more sadistic and competent than either Jack or Tuco. Lalo also clearly gets off on the violence he commits, I wouldnt say the same about tuco or Jack