.....whoa

youtu.be/qTZNv6Zo6X0

.....whoa.......

Attached: unknown.png (1534x803, 1.38M)

it even has cussing and a critique on weapons in schools, wow, thats how you know its deep.....

Us Americans actually live like this...

Wow....
Bravo, Hollywood...

Attached: 1628203187169.jpg (648x665, 25.77K)

>Takes officers fun
>Officer doesn't do anything
>Waits till he lowers the weapon (As in potentially aiming it at someone, unlike when it was pointed at the ceiling)
>THEN The cop tackles him
For people trying to make a "real" scene, this makes no fucking sense

>Don't tase me bro! Don't tase me! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

and people are siding with the kid. no wonder this world is falling to shit. Get that psycho out of there.

Love the YMS of it and the pure love of Bryce.

All I could gather from that clip was the jak potential.

He's the most mentally unstable character in the show and that's saying something.

Is he the one who had the broomstick shoved up his ass?

there's 4 seasons of this show?

Unrealistic, he would have been shot 329 times as soon as he brandished his weapon.. Full mag dumps and two reloads from each officer there.

>he would have been shot 329 times as soon as he brandished his weapon

Are you forgetting that a guy shot up a supermarket recently and they arrested him instead of killing him? I think you're the one that's out of teach with reality.

out of touch*

For every one instance you can show me, I can show you twenty of the opposite.

>Guy who murdered people, but then surrendered
vs
>Active psycho teen who took an officers gun and is currently flailing it around like a pool noodle

This show was so fucking bad that it was actually really fun to watch. I saw all 4 seasons. It works as an unintentional parody of woke propaganda and teenage melodrama.

Relax, he's not black. He can be reasoned with.

What an awful scene. Couldn't even make it past 30 seconds. The school system is preparing for the worst they don't decide the gun laws in the state.

Attached: 1C3D3C20-F6D0-47B8-AA84-189BBF6C072F.jpg (1170x835, 602.07K)

powerful

Attached: npcs.png (2338x1427, 193.5K)

lol faggot guy got a broom in his ass or something