When did you realize it's better than Dark Knight?

When did you realize it's better than Dark Knight?

Attached: batman_begins_ver3.jpg (510x755, 105.84K)

The literal only thing I remember from those 3 movies was the airplane scene and it's only because the glowies kept spamming it here for years.

Never because I'm not retarded

kino poster

always

The only reason you could call it better is because TDK gets too convoluted at the end and you get signs of Nolanosis (overt unnecessary grandeur). I think TDK is better, but Batman Begins should be considered just as good.

>Teenage me loves The Dark Knight but likes Batman Begins
>Adult me rewatches the trilogy and loves Batman Begins and thinks The Dark Knight is overrated and TDKR is a meme
Batman Begins and Batman '89 are the best followed by Batman Returns.

Attached: 2d0665da11539d75cc0d172ab17cea65.jpg (640x867, 113.11K)

I don't remember as much about it as TDK. I liked the detective sort of feel.
If anything looking back at both just makes me realize Rachel Dawes is a crappy character through and through.

>If anything looking back at both just makes me realize Rachel Dawes is a crappy character through and through.
She gets worse when she turns into a soulless Pug.

For me, it's the theatrical poster.

Attached: batman_begins_teaser_c.jpg (1100x1625, 403.81K)

I think Katie Holmes was bad too. She was so fucking cute with her little cheeks. No, they needed Kate Bosworth but she was probably too busy with that (decent in retrospect) Superman movie.

This one was an actual movie with a average final act, not a compilation of “cool” scenes

Begins did pretty much everything TDK attempted, thematically speaking, but better and less contrived. It also gets points in my personal taste for having a better balance of self-seriousness and capeshit fantasy, while TDK and Rises lean way too hard into the faux-realism.

My nigga

I've seen Begins less times than Dark Knight, but it's way more memorable to me. TDK juggles so many threads and so many attempts at "wow" moments that it all just sort of blends together looking back on it. I swear the average scene length is like 30 seconds.

meant for

When the dark knight came out.

Idiot. The mask scene, will to act and training/mentoring scenes with Ra's and Bruce have always been the highlight of the Nolan trilogy. Even Batman Begins has the best looking Gotham.

Both are near perfection. I love both

I prefer Batman Begins because it is a fun movie. Relatively fast paced and doesn't get bogged down in a lot of philosophy like the other two movies did. Also less grimdark in tone. Feels more earnest, like the two Sam Raimi Spiderman movies.

After watching The Dark Knight the first time.

Since I saw The Dark Knight the first time.

When I dedicated my life to contrarianism.