Movie was banned in theaters

>movie was banned in theaters
>every single streaming site has this movie blocked in my country
>getting a DVD shipped here is ass-expensive
>last time I tried to torrent the movie I accidentally bricked my computer
Why the fuck is this movie so hard to watch, it's literally the only fucking backlog movie I have and I can't watch it without spending triple the cost of the DVD alone in shipping

Attached: MV5BMjE1MDQ4MjI1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcwODAzMw@@._V1_.jpg (1446x2048, 2.67M)

doodoo butter

seyfried>lohan>mcadams>the other one

do you fuckin live in saudi arabia

my country borders it

Instructions that worked for me:
=Download Streamio;
-When using the app, install the Torrentio extension;
-Choose the best torrent and watch

I can't imagine the gulf states being so strict to disallow this movie, and if you live in iraq, oman or yemen you probably should have bigger things to worry about. im not sure how jordan is no one ever talks about them.

It's on PlutoTV OnDemand and airs on their live channels all the damn time. You stupid retarded camel fucker.

It was banned for either social degeneracy or youth corruption when I tried to watch it in 2004. Also a nation which borders Saudi Arabia I live in

because it exposes toxic femininity

>spoilers
oh, it has a couple scenes of "teens" dressing slutty and acting whorish

Even if that's the case all the local theater censors/localizers were convinced it'd turn any and all women who watched it into the world's biggest whores who'd dominate their husbands

What are some other interesting banned movies from your country?

Banned from streaming or were banned in theaters?

Either or I guess. I'm interested in what gets censored in other countries.

Let's find the four hottest whores that we can find in 2004 and stick 'em all on the poster

with tina fey

Just fucking say what country you're in.

Based

just torrent it

I'll use theaters since i honestly can't tell if movies that are blocked in my country from streaming is because they don't have subtitles ready yet, or for actual censorship reasons. I'll also give a heads up that some of these are local bans and others national bans.
>Nineteen Eighty-Four
>Eternals
>The South Park Movie
>American Pyscho
>Finding Nemo
>The Human Centipede
>SAW II (First wasn't banned)
>Broke back Mountain
>Star Wars Episode 7 (Episodes 8 and 9 not banned)
>300
>basically everything with Adam Sandler
>Shrek 2 (not Shrek 1 or 3)
>The Shape of Water
>basically every single movie with homos in it

It’s illegal in that country to say what country you’re from.

Finding Nemo? Really?

Jordan
I'm honestly still not sure why it was banned

>basically everything with Adam Sandler
>basically every single movie with homos in it
extremely based

Just watched this a few days ago and it made me yearn for another shot at high school

>under a minute to find
>multiple quality versions
>a bunch of russian voice tracks
>a bunch of european voice tracks, like french, german, spanish
>the original english voice track
>commentary track
Goddamn, OP, I know you're a cocksucker, but I had no idea you were such a fuck up generally.

Attached: file.png (1885x151, 27.62K)

why's the emo girl so likable bros?

There's literally only like 5 countries it could be all of which you likely can't differentiate from eachother

To be fair to OP, he said last time he tried to torrent it he bricked his computer. I once bricked my family computer doing that when I was mostly tech illiterate

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. The last time I had any sort of tech trouble from torrenting/dl-ing from shady sites, I was 10 and had just gotten access to the internet.

I'm surprised that dirty kike sacha baron cohen didn't make the list

For me I was 15 and and we had a windows XP for a fair bit, but I think it was a lemon movie torrent and suddenly my family computer blue screened eternally

Jordan is so cool. Is it nice living there?

I'm thinking kino

Attached: bun kino.png (600x450, 482.7K)

Do you know how to torrent, OP? I think learning how would really unlock a lot of potential for you. In 2022 getting a virus almost requires conscious effort instead of being able to get it accidentally

I'm looking at some of his movies which flew under my radar, and actually, both Borats just never were in theaters here because nobody had interest in it. Not banned, just not showed

none because I live in free country where we're allowed to do anything. I can freely criticise the government. I can even possess guns. I thank God everyday for not making me a Muslim shitskin living in a third world country. You europoors will never understand what it's like to live in the best country in this world.